MAM-A 4x DVD-R

vbimport

I just took a chance on these, actually for a pretty good price so if they are crap I am not to worried about it :slight_smile:

Comments good or bad let me have them…

First 2 pictures are of the same discs

Wow :clap:
Made in USA or France or Japan ??? :confused:
MID is ???

Soon as I get them I will let you know :slight_smile:

There is a sight that sells MAM-A DL. I contacted the sight & told them I don’t want anything that won’t compare to verbatim DL. He told me that their media is a very high quality dye, but that if I am happy with what I am using then I should stick with it.

So I wanted to try them but haven’t yet. Hopefully they are MIJ, & have a high quality dye like the man said. Please get back.

The website is on the jewel case I am going there right now

They say that they use the best dye currently available

their pantented pthalocyanine dye which is supposedly the best on the market. They say it out does AZO and any other dye.

they say their cd-rs last 300 years & dvdr’s

And outsources to no one!! That means a lot to me.

These dvd’s are very expensive though so you will have to find them on sale

[QUOTE=jcusimano2;2002359]They say that they use the best dye currently available

their pantented pthalocyanine dye which is supposedly the best on the market. They say it out does AZO and any other dye.

they say their cd-rs last 300 years & dvdr’s

And outsources to no one!! That means a lot to me.[/QUOTE]

Everyone claims Pthalocyanine is better and blah blah but some of the best CD-Rs ever made were Verbatim Super Azo and Taiyo Yuden, both non pthalo.

Are their DVDs also pthalocyanine? I’ve not known much about dyes for DVDs other than Verbatim and whoever uses their technology are all Azo.