Malwarebytes Anti Exploit Final

//youtu.be/bR1xb5rxr9A

Stop being exploited
Popular software programs contain millions of line of code. Bad guys exploit flaws (vulnerabilities) in the code to deliver malware. Except when they can’t. Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit wraps three layers of security around popular browsers and applications, preventing exploits from compromising vulnerable code. Not an antivirus, but compatible with most antivirus, Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit is a small, specialized shield designed to protect you against one of the most dangerous forms of malware attacks. And it’s free. It also has a Premium version with more settings. 1 Year/3 PCs for only $24.95. But the free version does the job.

http://downloads.malwarebytes.org/file/mbae Free Version

It’s a real good tool…these days,most infections are coming from exploited websites and/or malicious scripts,so MAE is a pretty important line of defense…most of that kind of malware can never reach your harddisk,because it’s stopped before …:slight_smile:

The first time I read about this additilon to Malwarebytes was yesterday when posted by
roadworker . I haven’t checked it out yet but will most likely be installing it. The links will make that easier.

I was looking at MBAE on their forum & ran across this .zip file .
It contains a test for MBAE. If anyone is interested.
https://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?/topic/139368-how-to-verify-that-mbae-is-working-correctly/

Thanks guys, I thought the members may be interested in this, I am also contacting them to see if they will give our members a break on the Premium version. You never know unless you ask. LOL.:flower:

Thanks, just loaded the free version. My system builder friend was just telling me about this one and right now I’m just using Microsoft Security Essentials so this should help.
Moneys been pretty tight or I’d probably be running Kaspersky again.

They have a video showing it in action, where their demo PC without the software gits hit by Cryptolocker-like ransomware:

//youtu.be/34rrjkRkj1s

[QUOTE=Dartman;2730259]Thanks, just loaded the free version. My system builder friend was just telling me about this one and right now I’m just using Microsoft Security Essentials so this should help.
Moneys been pretty tight or I’d probably be running Kaspersky again.[/QUOTE]

Ditch MSE,replace it by Avast free for real time,Malwarebytes Antimalware free for on-demand,Malwarebytes Anti-Exploit free for browser protection,PrivateFirewall 7 free for firewall and HIPS and eventually SandBoxie free for an isolated browser enviroment (4 sec nagscreen)
And you have a pretty much tight security setup for free…won’t be easy for malware to penetrate this setup…or for Kaspersky to beat it :wink:
PS:you can also replace some of these programs by Comodo Internet Security free,but on some systems the cpu load times are too heavy (bug???)

Thanks roadworker for those tips :wink:

YW,Diane…:flower:
I’m a security apps addict,and have plenty solutions around in my sleeve…just not eager to post about those,because most of those need some user input,while the majority of users just want ‘set and forget’ security apps…:wink:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2730282]YW,Diane…:flower:
I’m a security apps addict,[/QUOTE]

Everytime there is a post about a new exploit, I can’t help myself and start running scanners, haha.

This is an important thread, I have just installed Malwarebytes Anti Exploit, it even recognized my portable browsers and is protecting, great software.

Thanks for the links. I’ve installed it.

Well contact has been made between Malwarebytes and Myce, I’ll keep you all posted on some very exciting new Promos for Myce.com members only. :wink:

[QUOTE=roadworker;2730275]PS:you can also replace some of these programs by Comodo Internet Security free,but on some systems the cpu load times are too heavy (bug???)[/QUOTE]
I’m using CIS right now (sandboxed browser) and yes sometimes it is noticeable to use particularly when you want to grab a PDF or something–it keeps everything isolated from everything else! I’m not completely accustomed to this yet but can’t imagine why anyone would pay when CIS is free.