Making my mind up

vbimport

Been trialing the Platinum recently and would just like to say it is working out to be the easiest and best copying prog I have tried so far. I had a problem at first with writing to Dual Layer discs and after reading several posts on similar problems discovered it was my own negligence in not setting it up correctly. Some of the terminology is new to me so I check it out on this forum. After doing so I have made several very very good copies of movies which did not come out as well using other progs.
I would suggest to all to research on this forum, even if your not having problems,and just for the great advice and imformation given.
Thanks everyone.

[QUOTE=Camdids;2033094]Been trialing the Platinum recently and would just like to say it is working out to be the easiest and best copying prog I have tried so far. I had a problem at first with writing to Dual Layer discs and after reading several posts on similar problems discovered it was my own negligence in not setting it up correctly. Some of the terminology is new to me so I check it out on this forum. After doing so I have made several very very good copies of movies which did not come out as well using other progs.
I would suggest to all to research on this forum, even if your not having problems,and just for the great advice and imformation given.
Thanks everyone.[/QUOTE]

Glad you like DVDFab Platinum and welcome to DVDFab section on CD Freaks, always happy to see a new members.

Hope you join the gang ! There’s some very smart people here that are ready to give you any assistance if needed too. Good Luck ~ Mike

DITTO on what Tim & Mike posted and remember when burning DL media the best and most recommended media for DL burning is Verbatim DVD+R DL