Making images using nero

vbimport

does anyone know how i can make cd images using nero

i checked the website, but what it says doesn’t work

help me…im only a newbie!:confused:

instead of choosing your reader to make an image, you must choose the image drive its in the recorder options.

Originally posted by chauhan
does anyone know how i can make cd images using nero

i checked the website, but what it says doesn’t work

:confused: too

Nero > Help > Help Topics > Index > Creating an image file :

Creating an image file

Here is a step-by-step guide to creating an image file using Nero:

1. From the Recorder menu select the command Choose Recorder and select Image Recorder (and not the currently installed recorder). Then confirm this selection using OK.

2. Next create a CD-ROM or audio compilation as described in the appropriate sections.

3. Click on the Write CD button or select the Write CD command from the File menu to open the write dialog box.
    Note: If you are unable to click on the “Write CD” command the compilation window is not the currently active window. To correct this: please click on the compilation window to activate it.

The Write CD dialog box will then open – the procedure is the same as for producing a new compilation but the Burn tab is now in front.

You will be able to activate only the “Burn” action because you are producing an image file.

1. Now check all settings on this and other tabs one more time and amend where necessary.

2. Click on the Burn button to start creating an image file.

3. Enter a name in the image file dialog box which opens and define the location for saving the file. The compilation files will be written to this image file, i.e. the image file will be at least as big as the files of the compilation in total. Now click on the Save button to start creating the image file.
    Nero now carries out all the necessary stages as defined. A status window will appear showing the stages implemented and informing you how the burn process is progressing. As soon as Nero has finished the write process a window will appear containing the message “Burn process successful”.

4. Click on the OK button to close the dialog box. The messages shown can either be saved, printed or discarded. Close the window by clicking on the Discard or Close buttons.