Making an image of Need For Speed Underground

Hi,
I am new to this forum and I decided to sign up because no one else is helping me. I want to create an image of Need For Speed Underground on my computer. I want a copy so incase a scratch my disc, i can still play the game. I have an LG 52x/48x/52x CD/RW drive and I would really like to know if it is possible for me to create the image using Alcohol 120%. I know Roxio won’t work and I am not sure if Clone CD will work or not. Please help me if you can help me. Thanks a lot before hand. And by the way I am getting very frustrated with this, because I can’t get it to work. :a If it is possible I would really like to know how to do it.

Sure, your drive shuld be able top do it, NFSUnderground is SafeDisc 2.9, just use alcohol 120% on the “SafeDisc 2/3” profile.

ben :slight_smile:

ps. all this info was searchable, or by reading my guide

How do I get Alcohol to go on the SafeDisc 2/3 profile??

ok I will look at your guide and take it from there

Ok I have tried what you suggested, but it isn’t working. I am getting Read data examination errors. Please help me if you can and by the way, my CD/RW drive is actually a 52x/24x/52x. Please help me if you can. Thanks.

It’s safedisc protected. You’re supposed to get read errors. It’s part of the copy protection. There will be between 550 and 600 read errors between ~sector 800 and ~sector 10,500. Just be patient and allow the program to complete making the image (note that reading speed will increase dramatically after the first ~10,500 sectors).

Thank you so much. That finally worked. I appreciate it.

glad it worked :slight_smile:

ben :slight_smile: