Making a link

:DI have eleven avi video clips on my computer and i have to send them by email but they are all each over 10 MB. Can a link be made so that all of the links can be sent by email in the link?:smiley:

I don’t understand what you want to do exactly, but I can suggest a solution.

You can upload these files in one of the many hosting sites like rapidshare. Simply upload there these files, and send the rapidshare links via e-mail. It is not needed to purchase an account to upload files there, so it can be done for free. Of course, you can choose the hosting solution you like more, rapidshare is only an example :slight_smile:

Upload your videos to an online storage site, like Dropbox or ADrive and send the link to the videos through email to whoever you want to share them with.
Dropbox has 2gb of storage for free. ADrive has 50gb of storage for free.

Well. to explain what i want to do. I have these video clips and sending them all by email exceeds the 10mb maximum, the total is way too big. Now, people send to me by email, video clips which are in a link and when i click on it the link opens and i can play the video clip. So, how is the link created.:rolleyes:

Maybe they send you a link to a hosting site, so you can download the video directly from these sites like it happens on youtube :wink:

[QUOTE=geno888;2587623]Maybe they send you a link to a hosting site, so you can download the video directly from these sites like it happens on youtube ;)[/QUOTE][B]I receive links in emails and in them are video clips.

[/B]

A link points to somewhere else other than the email itself. A hosting site, such as I pointed out earlier is one very simple way of doing this.

If the video file is [B]included[/B] with the email it comes as an attachment. That is different from a link.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2587680]A link points to somewhere else other than the email itself. A hosting site, such as I pointed out earlier is one very simple way of doing this.

If the video file is [B]included[/B] with the email it comes as an attachment. That is different from a link.[/QUOTE]I know about video attachments, but i receive clickable links in emails. How do they make that?:slight_smile:

Click this link and read the information from Adrive.

http://www.adrive.com/static/aboutus_features#file_sharing

Remember, their Basic Service is free up to 50gb of data, with a maximum size of 2gb per file.

I don’t use ADrive, but would if I needed to share large files. I do use online services to make links to photos and that is very similar. Photobucket is the one I use.