Making a CopyLok backup 1:1 Backup?

Hi,

I am woondering if it is possible to do a working 100% 1:1 backup of this game using Clone CD or another program & if it is possible wich options to setup ???

Thanks ,

Vincent

Just scan the disc with Clony (http://people.freenet.de/bxxxxj) and it’ll give you the correct settings…

CloneCD should be able to make a 1:1 back-up of this portection, but there are some problems with the latest LaserLock… Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn’t :confused:

Greets

Hi !!!

I already got Clony but it didnt see CopyloK in the protection settings…

Is it the same settings as lazerlok ???

Vincent

BTW the Game is SUDDEN STRIKE.

Anyone have already made a working backup of it ?

Thx,

Vincent

I think the same settings can be used, but I’m not completely sure. Have you tried it ? :slight_smile:

Hi,

I just made a working backup of it.I processed on creating an image of it as i went to bed this morning after work.

I put in the same settings as Protect CD WITHOUT the

• Fast Skip on

Since i wasn’t in a hurry i let it off but when i woke up 4 hours 45 minutes later the process was at 3%…

Then again 10-15 minutes after all was over as it stoped having difficulties reading passed that 3% part so you might want to Put the— Fast skip on .

Works fine on all my 3 drives… DVD included(This one to me has proven some times to be a major pain in the ass to read copies of SD 2 or SecuromNew)

Cheers,

Vincent

**Though on the www.gamecopyworld.com it said that this game was CopyLok protected i noticed what looked like the Protect CD scheme(a ring on the original CD) but there werent any of its DDLs
on my PC… That’s why i finally chose those settings having not seen anywhere on the Net instructions on how to do the CopyLok using Clone CD

So it worked fine :slight_smile:

If I’m correct you could have used the same settings as LaserLock since these are the same as Protect CD except LaserLock also needs Fast Error Skip enabled… which you didn’t select :wink:

Greets

Yup :slight_smile:

I Just added the Intelligent Bad Sector Scan with it

Vincent