Making a bootable DVD

I’ve been trying to make a bootable DVD.I’ve got Nero 8.This program doesn’t explain in common english in how to do it.I have a zipped file ,then I unzipped it,from there it gets really confusing for me .Can anyone out there give me a step x step guide in how to do every thing.Just can’t figure out Nero 8.Please help a very confused Nero 8 newbie.

[QUOTE=Dr.J;2210339]I’ve been trying to make a bootable DVD.I’ve got Nero 8.This program doesn’t explain in common english in how to do it.I have a zipped file ,then I unzipped it,from there it gets really confusing for me .Can anyone out there give me a step x step guide in how to do every thing.Just can’t figure out Nero 8.Please help a very confused Nero 8 newbie.[/QUOTE]

First what version of Nero 8 are you using?? I don’t recall them ever coming in a Zip file. Either they are pdf or a booklet.

nero 8 ultra,I also have nero 7 ultra
I’m not trying to make a bootable DVD for the Neros,trying to use it to make a DVD.

How you burn will depend on what is in the “zip” file. But basically, you just unzip the files to your HDD, choose the type of disc you want to burn, and then drag the files into Nero.

You can get manuals and other info here: http://www.nero.com/enu/support-olderproducts.html