Making a 10hr cd from mp3 files

I need help making a 10hr cd from mp3 files. I bought a DAK convert records to cd. the program worked fine making cd’s from wav files. I could not get a cd when trying to burn from the mp3 files I batch converted from my wav files. No sound when I tried playing on anything but my computer. I contacted DAK customer suport without success. Please help if you can.

Thanks Steve

[QUOTE=steve dorman;2277955]I need help making a 10hr cd from mp3 files. I bought a DAK convert records to cd. the program worked fine making cd’s from wav files. I could not get a cd when trying to burn from the mp3 files I batch converted from my wav files. No sound when I tried playing on anything but my computer. I contacted DAK customer suport without success. Please help if you can.

Thanks Steve[/QUOTE]

I don’t know whom told you that but I have yet to hear a cd holding 10hr music??? You should go ask whom told you that you could make a 10hr cd for clarification. The most is 74 or 80 min cd…

You CAN create an mp3-CD but it will not play on most conventional CD player.

It will play on an mp3 capable player including most home DVD players.

I have a large stack of CD-R’s filled with mp3 files that play fine in my Car stereo (actually in my CDX-757MX CD-changer) but with the bitrate (320kBit/Sec) I use they only play for about 4-1/2 hours.

at 160kBit/Sec CBR or a VBR bitrate averaging about the same playtime would be around 9 hours, but many players hat do play mp3-CD’s have “issues” with VBR.

AD