Making 1 File ISO TV Series

So… I have the whole merge item down… and I’m good in all of thoes departments…

What I am wondering is if there is a way around the integer max setting for DVDR.

I have season series that I want to combine and they are only allowing a max file of 10000mb even in the custom setting. Any chance this can be changed, fixed, updated, or hacked?.. I dont want to compress my 30gb files down 1/3 orig size

[QUOTE=tidbit;2198289]So… I have the whole merge item down… and I’m good in all of thoes departments…

What I am wondering is if there is a way around the integer max setting for DVDR.

I have season series that I want to combine and they are only allowing a max file of 10000mb even in the custom setting. Any chance this can be changed, fixed, updated, or hacked?.. I dont want to compress my 30gb files down 1/3 orig size[/QUOTE]

What program are you asking this question about?

O’C

:slight_smile:

oops… sorry… DVDFab in the merge file mode

Sorry, no way that I know of. How are files that size even manageable–how do you find the episode you want? :confused: If you really want to try it, old standby DVDShrink will do it. It accepted the 30,000MB size and started producing a 21,000MB folder before I stopped it.

You can keep the chapter sections and skip to the episode you want within say… “House_season_1.iso”… ect…

I prefer keeping my movies in the ISO format because I dont lose quality… I have over 20tb of network space so I dont have a storage issue…

I figured there wasn’t really a fix… possibly something for the next update? we shal see hopefully