MakeMKV site and forums are down

Looks like the MakeMKV website is shut down. Lets hope its just a minor problem, but the message at their address says “This Account Has Been Suspended.”

Its never good to have one of the dvd and blu ray decryption programs taken down.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2653519]Looks like the MakeMKV website is shut down. Lets hope its just a minor problem, but the message at their address says “This Account Has Been Suspended.”

Its never good to have one of the dvd and blu ray decryption programs taken down.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it’s not one that I ever used myself but I know it has a loyal following and as far as decryption is concerned it’s never good to lose another option.

[B]Wombler[/B]

MakeMKV alive and kicking; the site is back online :slight_smile:

Boy I hope this site never has another problem, lord knows what people will say.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Terramex;2653882]MakeMKV alive and kicking; the site is back online :)[/QUOTE]

Excellent and thanks for confirming the good news. :cool:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=alan1476;2653901]Boy I hope this site never has another problem, lord knows what people will say.:bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

LOL, I know what you mean Alan! :bigsmile:

Hopefully things are now robust enough for that not to happen. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]