Make boot cd with further release of NeroSDK

Hi,
in the actual release of nero sdk it isn’t possible to make bootable cd with nerosdk.
Alexp told to me so !
Is it possible to make bootable cd’s with a further release of NeroCom or NeroCMD ?
Or is there any other way to make a iso file of a bootable cd ?
I tried mkisofs but it was very difficult to find the right parameters, so the cd’s i make with a iso file created with mkisofs and burned with nerocmd works fine on some drives on others not.
Is it planed to integrate the feature of making bootable cd’s with nerocom or nerocmd in any further release ?

Is it possible to make bootable cd’s with a further release of NeroCom or NeroCMD ?
Generally speaking yes, but there are no hard promises. Features are constantly being added and chances are creating bootable discs will be with us sooner or later.

hi.
last stupid question
what do you think is the time for sooner or later ?
probably 1 month, 6 month, 1 year, 2 years ?
is it on the to do list for the next or the second release in future ?
thanks for your reply
joerg

Unfortunately, currently I have no such information. I will try to check on this and let you know.

Hi,
yes it would be great
i have to solve a automated production to make bootable cd’s for pc-controlled robototics.
And I have to develope a solution to make this cd’s without any user input. It would be great if i can solve it with nerocmd or nerocom.

Best regards
joerg

Hey Joerg.

I have the same problem as you.
Did you find any solution für this Problem?

Thanks

Thomas