Make a non-bootable ISO bootable

vbimport

Hi there!
Right, so here’s my dilema, I have the game command and conquer renegade, its a CD, my upstairs computer only reads DVDs and has a DVD rewriter, my downstairs computer only reads CDs and has a CD rewriter. I want to install Renegade on my upstairs computer.
I copied the files from the disc onto memory stick and put them on the upstairs computer. I also installed the game on my downstairs computer and copied the Install directory and put that on the upstairs one aswell. I try to start the game and it says ‘insert disc’
I made the files from the disc needed to play the game into an ISO, it is non-bootable, i tried to make it bootable in burnatonce but it ask for a boot image file and i have no idea what one of them is. I have Nero 6 but NOT Nero Burning ROM. I used Nero to try and make a bootable DVD but it just saved the ISO to the disc and did nothing.
HELP!
Thanks, all help appreciated.

Hi,[quote=Adz_1001;2160861]Right, so here’s my dilema, I have the game command and conquer renegade, its a CD, my upstairs computer only reads DVDs and has a DVD rewriter, [/quote]You might consider buying a new drive. All DVD writers can read (and write) CD media unless it’s broken or the operating system is messed up.

i think ts broken, it doesn’t recognise CD’s. I Uninstalled my DVD drive and re-installed it and it read a CD for about 30 seconds and then broke again.
Cheers

Link them together with a crosslink cable or via ethernet.