Make a backup of your CD/DVD navigation disc

vbimport

Anyone please help me

I have a Chrysler 2007 Nav Disc (version AH) that I would like to copy but have no idea or equipment to proceed. Can anyone help?

It’s an oddball format that nothing will duplicate. Don’t waste your time. If you must have a back-up, go out and buy one.

Tom,

I have never heard of the AH version of the navigation disc in the Chryslers. I have a 2005 Chrysler 300 with the REC Navigation system. The latest version of the NavTech disc per the NavTech website is AE.

Correct me if I am wrong.

Nique

Anyone needing a copy of the AE Navigation Disc with the In-Motion Hack send me a PM.

This is the 05064033AE dvd-rom for the REC navigation unit in Chrysler/Jeep/Dodge vehicles.

hi everyone,
i’m brand new to this community, but i’ve read all these attemps to backup NAVI dvd’s, some of them was succes some still unmanaged, tho i have buyed a pioneer avix-x1 bt, bought that one a bit used, so got it quite cheap and only with one navigation dvd, wich isnt so useful to me cause it didnt contained UK, so i’ve made an easy pick and bought one NAVI dvd from ebay wich occurs to be a copy… the main thing is that i cant copy it, used all the programs mentioned here, thought it will go throught, but it didnt… :o
can some1 give me an advice of copying pioneer CDNV 60M EW DVD?
please help :sad:
the A-RAY sais it has no protection, but i cant make a copy of it with nero, ultraiso, dvd decrypter and all the rest progs…
thx.

I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!! I DID IT!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

After more than 40 cd’s… :a :a :a

This for cd based only!!! I have a Mercedes C200cdi station from 2003, with a comand 2.0dx aps unit.

My gear is recorder dvd-ram LG 4160b with A304 firmware.

You need clonecd 5.3.0.1 + Daemon 4.08 + YASU + Pr0t.St0p v1.1

Run clone “Read to image” (at speed 1x), amplifying weak sectors, ignoring read errors and mount with Daemon, with all emulations on.

Run YASU + Pr0t.St0p v1.1 and tune to Safedisc v3.

Press hide on Pr0t.St0p and make sure message “All drives are hidden” appears.

I used media TDK cd-r80. Shut down network, anti-virus and anti-hackers, shut down graphics controller software.

Run clonecd “copy cd” from the mounted image to the cd “on the fly”, at the lowest possible speed. :slight_smile:

following profile in clonecd:

Code:
[CloneCD [B]ReadPrefs[/B]]
[I]ReadSubData=0
ReadSubAudio=0
RegenerateData=0
AbortOnReadError=0
FastErrorSkip=1
IntelligentBadSectorScan=0
SectorSkip=100
ReadSpeedData=4
ReadSpeedAudio=4
NoErrorReport=1
FirstSessionOnly=0
AudioQuality=2[/I]
[CloneCD [B]WritePrefs[/B]]
[I][B][U]DontRepairSubchannelData=0
AlwaysCloseLastSession=1
AmplifyWeak=2
WriteSpeed=4[/U][/B][/I]
[CloneCD DefaultReadPrefs]
ReadSubData=0
ReadSubAudio=0
RegenerateData=0
AbortOnReadError=0
FastErrorSkip=1
IntelligentBadSectorScan=0
SectorSkip=100
ReadSpeedData=4
ReadSpeedAudio=4
NoErrorReport=1
FirstSessionOnly=0
AudioQuality=2
[CloneCD DefaultWritePrefs]
DontRepairSubchannelData=0
AlwaysCloseLastSession=1
AmplifyWeak=2
WriteSpeed=4
[Common]
ImageIndex=0
NoDelete=0
[Caption]
DE=SafeDisc ab 3.*

When finished, connect protection software (antivirus…) and network, download and install “BEYOND COMPARE 2”, and compare drives (mounted image and recorded cd).

Make sure they are the same.

Get into the car. Make sure you are in such a place the gps will not available (garage…). :confused:

Run map from recorded cd. :rolleyes:

You can go out, now. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Enjoy :iagree: :iagree: :iagree:

gratz jobela,
one from many, but has any1 had a chance of doing it on pioneer’s CDNV 60M dvd’s???
i’m stuck with copying it, witch is possible, cause i got copied dvd, but right now seems mission impossable :S.

Could it be that all of you might need an update in the dvd reader in your cars.

Think of how old your car is compared to when the dual layer dvds came on the market, I think it was around end 2004 or beginning 2005 the dual layer dvd’s were beginning to sell.

My isolated problem anyway is that my volvo V70 from 2003 isn’t able to read any genuine navigation dvds from 2005 and forward, probably because of a malicious reader software.

Hope that volvo can solve my problem.

Best regards
Nicolai
Denmark

Hi everyone,
After reading through the sticky on this subject, I decided to be brave and attempt to make a backup of my Acura Navi DVD version 2.40 for use in my 2002 Acura MDX. Following the instructions in the forum, I created the ISO and MDS files from the original, then used DVD Decryptor to set the bookmark to DVD-ROM. I burned the backup on my NEC DL drive using Memorex DVD +R DL media. Everything worked flawlessly.
When I attempt to use the backup copy, the DVD drive says the media is “unformatted” and will not read it. I can read the media on my NEC drive.
Is there anything else I can do to get this to work?
Any ideas welcomed…
Thanks,

^ You could try using Verbatim media. Memorex dl isn’t reliable.

hello i have audi rns-E 2007 2 dvd

How can I copy DVDs?

bouka use your original thread for your problem and don’t crosspost. As I mentioned in your thread you’ve to do some research by your own try the methods described in this thread and see if it works or not no one can do this for you!

Hey guys!!
Nice to be a part of your community.I have read the ENTIRE thread and tried everything!!!Nothing seems to work.I own a VOLVO XC90 MY2003 with a DVD navigation system.
I went to VOLVO dealer who performed the update of the RTI system,
I used DVD Decrypter
I used Nero
I used 12 VERBATIM DVD+R DL discs!!
The result:Nothing!!!
Please guys,i’m desperate here!Can’t burn the image and i really need it,caus’ i travel a lot!
Thank you in advance for your support and keep posting!

I purchased DVD +R DL Verbatim media, brand new retail. Attempted to burn the backup using DVD Decryptor with Bookmark DVD-ROM at 1X speed using the MDS file for the ISO image.
This time around, DVD Decryptor throws out I/O errors about 3 to 5 minutes after it starts burning. I don’t think the physical media is bad.
Time to give up on this?
Thanks.

That’s it!!I give up!!
If anyone here is interested in helping a desperate driver,i would be much obliged…
Please,send me your working copy of the RTI DVD maps and i will handle all the expenses.(send you verbatim dl discs,posting fees…everything!)
I really need it for my work but unfortunately can’t afford to buy it all over again…
Thanks

i see no ones mentioned diskjuggler ripping at slow speeds also it has similar traits to a 360 disk you need a specific reader also :slight_smile: cough cough Its a possibility anyways ill find out 100 % off my volvo friend about it cos i know he has a volvo and he uses backed up dvd nav disks :slight_smile:

Hello everybody, I have volvo rti 0720 the last edition, but I cannot make a backup I tried with nero, dvd clone,dvd decrypter, alcohol 120, with vertbatin fujifilm and phillips, and nothing only dvd+rdl messed up, please help me!!!:bow:

Just an FYI for Nissan NAV v6.6

I have successfully backed up my DVD. Here is what I used:

1. Verbatim DL DVD+R
  2. ImgBurn
  3. Lite-On burner

I used ImgBurn to create the ISO and MDS files on to my hard drive, and also used it to Burn the DVD. I did a regular burn, as well as changing the book type to DVD-ROM through ImgBurn, and they BOTH worked flawlessly.

I also played around with a DVD-R single layer by cutting out several files to make it fit. However, my Altima did not recognize the DVD. Perhaps I can try using a single layer DVD+R with limited files to see if that works. Perhaps it would be a much cheaper way to back up the DVD if you only plan to travel within the same area :confused:

Hopefully this information is useful to somebody :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=jimbaum;1966090]Just an FYI for Nissan NAV v6.6

I have successfully backed up my DVD. Here is what I used:

1. Verbatim DL DVD+R
  2. ImgBurn
  3. Lite-On burner

[B]I used ImgBurn to create the ISO and MDS files[/B] on to my hard drive, and also used it to Burn the DVD. I did a regular burn, as well as changing the book type to DVD-ROM through ImgBurn, and they BOTH worked flawlessly.

I also played around with a DVD-R single layer by cutting out several files to make it fit. However, my Altima did not recognize the DVD. Perhaps I can try using a single layer DVD+R with limited files to see if that works. Perhaps it would be a much cheaper way to back up the DVD if you only plan to travel within the same area :confused:

Hopefully this information is useful to somebody :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

Then this DVD never had any sort of copy prtection on it…