Major headache getting AnyDVD to work

Hi guys…

OK i hope someone may be able to shed some light on why i cannot get anywhere whilst trying to copy a CSS protected DVD.

I have tried using Pinnacle Instant copy version 8 and CloneDVD Version 1.3.11.2, alongside various different DVD masking programs such as DVD Idle, DVD Region free and most recently i installed Any DVD.

At the moment i have only got CloneDVD any AnyDVD (3.3.2.1) installed but whenever i try to copy a DVD in clone all i get is the copy protection warning and i get no further.

Im using a Liteon LDW-811S burner under WinXP. The Any DVD fox in my system tray is always red weather i have a DVD in the drive or not, but changes to On:2 Off:0 Empty:1, when i have a DVD in my reader and a Blank DVD-R in my writer, so it knows that i have got discs in the drives, but doesnt seem to be masking the protection, as i cant get any software ie Pinnacle or Clone to work !!!

I have used DVDshrink without problem but i think that has its own built in protection stuff.

Whatever i try, weather is uninstall, reboot, reinstall etc, i cannot get round the CSS protection warnings!

Can anyone help me please

thx

Originally posted by marin

At the moment i have only got CloneDVD any AnyDVD (3.3.2.1)
Update your AnyDVD to the current one, i.e v.3.5.2.1, and see if it helps.
The new AnyDVD will be released shortly.

Fixed it !!!

Upgrading to 3.5.3.1 has done the job, all working ok now,
thx :slight_smile:

Originally posted by marin

Fixed it !!!

Upgrading to 3.5.3.1 has done the job, all working ok now, thx :slight_smile:
Told ya. Thx 4 the response !