Main Client has stopped working

vbimport

I downloaded DVDneXtCOPY 2 Pro and tried to copy my first movie with it but I get this message when the copy process is finished DVDneXtCOPY Pro Main CLient has stopped working. Why am I getting this message? IF I have to right click and run as administrator then it is not worth buying. My OS I am trying it on is VISTA home premium. I have ANYDVD but I am using the machinist plug in as I only use ANYDVD to watch my original region 3 dvd’s that I buy when visiting the In-Laws in the Philippines. I am using a sony dvd-rom drive as the source and a LG super multi burner to burn but it does not get a chance to burn. Today is the first day of the 3 day trial. Any help will be appreciated

Is the disc dirty or scratched and does it pass the VSO Inspector test? Is there any packet writing software installed?

[U][B]How to do a clean install[/B][/U]

[U][B]Get and use VSO Inspector[/B][/U]

[quote=Dr. Who;2102907]Is the disc dirty or scratched and does it pass the VSO Inspector test? Is there any packet writing software installed?

[U][B]How to do a clean install[/B][/U]

[U][B]Get and use VSO Inspector[/B][/U][/quote]
Brand new dvd it Narnia the lion the witch and the wardrobe. Never used the VSO inspector or the nero info tools and if I used I have no idea on what to look for. Any Packet writing, well I am unsure about that but I do have nero and ImgBurn. I also have dvdfab, anydvd&clonedvd and have no problems with them. Will be giving dvdnextcopy another try by running as administrator to see if it works.

Forgot the link to packet writing software.

http://www.dvdnextcopysupportforum.com/showthread.php?t=337&#post10

OK the reason it was happening is because I was trying to use 2 drives. My sony dvd-rom and my LG super multi. Do not understand why as dvdnextcopy supports using 2 drives. But I tried with just My LG and it worked. Any one know why this is happening when I use 2 drives. I followed the directions on setting up 2 drives but still kept getting the crash. Why? If it works for me with the 2 drives then I will buy it but if not then I will not buy. Any suggestions?

Maybe the Sony Drive is dieing or a bad cable, update your chipset drivers, a clean install may work. What are your hardware specs all I need is the CPU, RAM & Speed.

I removed dvdnextcopy from my computer as I ahve not been able to get a working copy from it. I managed to get it to read from both drives but when it burns it only burn about 500mb and then says completed successfully. I wasted 3 TY blank discs on it and now only have 1 day left of the trial. But I work 12 hours tomorrow and bye the time I get home the trial will be over. This computer has INTEL core 2 duo E6300 1.86G/2mb, 4gb ddr2 667 mhz ram. I checked and was not able to find incd on this computer. My dvd drives are all updated but anyway thanks for the help. I will be bookmarking this thread as I will be doing an OS reinstall in January and will try dvdnextcopy again and hopefully it will work. But in the meantime I will install the trial on another computer to try and see if it works on it. Again thanks for the help but I am out of time with it on this computer for the time being