Magic the Gathering

vbimport

All right, when I was young I played Magic the Gathering. I liked the game, but I liked the cards even more. Some are just great to see. I already tried google, but I haven’t found any site where all cards are shown.

Does anyone know a site where all these great cards are shown??

Magic , The Gathering … damn . it’s been years since i played that. Still have all my valuable cards (lots of antiquities , double mana lands , etc). I really love my highlander deck. Perhaps i should sell them.

Here is a search engine for cards.

Here is a complete database.

Yep, many years ago for me to.

But both your links only show the cards as text and they don’t show the cards itself (or am I doing something wrong).

I found a site which shows “card off the day”, but that are only a few. I’m looking for a site which shows the cards self.

Originally posted by Namoh
[B]Yep, many years ago for me to.

But both your links only show the cards as text and they don’t show the cards itself (or am I doing something wrong).

I found a site which shows “card off the day”, but that are only a few. I’m looking for a site which shows the cards self. [/B]

I doubt you’ll ever find a site for that, because Lizards of the Toast is kinda agressive when it comes to copyrighted issues (suchs as the paintings).

This site allowes you to print cards and has some shown in detail.

Now I’m looking for a site which shows all of them (or at least a lot).

How many cards do you have, Mr. Belvedere?
What do you want to get for them??

Originally posted by Namoh
How many cards do you have, Mr. Belvedere?

Oh around 3000 i think. I put the expensive/rare ones in decks. I got about 20 decks.

What do you want to get for them??

€ 1200 and they’re all yours.