Magic iso

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the I/O Magic Internal DVD+RW/+R (DR-DVDRW248). Click here to see full specs[/qanda]hello,
I am tania and I am confused. I don’ t know if you can help me or if I am in the correct Forum. I have magic iso to intall games that I am downloading. the thing is that I do not know how to make them play with magic iso. Although the installation is fine I then try to load the virtual cd but it doesn’t recognise it and still tells me I have to load the cd.

Hope u can help
xxx

lol u shoulda just googled how to play burnt games.
most games need you to have the original disk in the drive before you can play it, but of course anyone who payed for the game doesn’t want to have to put a disk in every time they wanna play, so game crackers create patches that make the game playable without the need for the original disk.

[crack advice removed]

it still doesn’t work. in which file exactly do i have to copy+paste?in programme files? because I tried it and doesn’t work.

@creative_nick - advising to use cracks is against forum rules, please re-read them.

Let’s continue this thread legally.

ok sorry,
I thought it was ok to crack as long as you have a legit copy of the game? we shouldn’t be forced to put the disk in the drive to play a game we payed good money for. :S
rules are rules tho so i’ll shut up now :stuck_out_tongue:

I do understand where you’re coming from, but these kinds of cracks are illegal.

However, there are plenty of legal alternatives - Daemon Tools and Alcohol 120% to name but two :slight_smile: