Magic iso / virtual drive

hey all im new here on this forum and this is my first post here so be kind. i had a problem with magic iso. i installed the magicdisk virtual drive and then all of my video players wouldn’t play a dvd movie. i was using nero showtime and windows media player. after this i installed power dvd and now i use this to view my dvd’s instead of the others. i had this problem once before when i first tried to use dameon tools. but with dameon by cd/dvd drive totally stopped working. after i uninstalled it it was fine again. the problem is i need magic’s virtual drive for uif.files.

any ideas on how i can get my other programs to work with dvd’s again. has this every happened to any one else. i did a google search and came up short…your thoughts and experiences are appreciated. //link edited out by imkidd57//
bowdown

Please don’t encourage other members to start new threads. They can just reply in this one.
[I]
Link to ‘New thread’ removed.[/I]

I don’t have any such problem with MagicISO’s virtual drive or Daemon Tools for that matter.
For both these I have them installed but disabled & only enable a drive when I actually need one.