Magic iso help,,needed badly

vbimport

hello,need help,have magic iso,full version,i also have a 3 gig uif program on dvd,i want to open and install/run on my windows xp home setup.,ive opened this uif once before using winrar,of course,after months of effort,yours truley cannot do it again,any,all help appreciated,so,
using magic iso,when i go to load my uig into magic iso,i get,cannot find file or file isnot dc/image readable{something close,sorry},
can anyone please quide me along here,its got to be something im not doing,but,i kid you not,ive been laboring for months,thank you,kurtweed4

[QUOTE=kurtweed4;2160259]hello,need help,have magic iso,full version,i also have a 3 gig uif program on dvd,i want to open and install/run on my windows xp home setup.,ive opened this uif once before using winrar,of course,after months of effort,yours truley cannot do it again,any,all help appreciated,so,
using magic iso,when i go to load my uig into magic iso,i get,cannot find file or file isnot dc/image readable{something close,sorry},
can anyone please quide me along here,its got to be something im not doing,but,i kid you not,ive been laboring for months,thank you,kurtweed4[/QUOTE]

What kinda file is it saved to the dvd as? And what is the file name on the DVD? What version of magic iso and winrar did you use? What is “uif” program??? What kinda media is the DVD? You aksing alot of vague questions without giving much details or specs??