Magic DVD Ripper

This thread is for those members who have and use Magic DVD Ripper
and if you are looking for an update or info on the update you can do so Here

and for those members that don’t no about the program here is a brief run down on it

Magic DVD Ripper is a very easy and powerful DVD ripping software that will backup DVD to your hard drive without any loss of quality,
You can then enjoy them anytime without DVD discs or burn them to blank DVD or CD discs using burning software
it can also convert DVD titles to VCD, SVCD, AVI(DivX), WMV, MP3, iPod, PSP formats and it also contains a built-in profile editor.

SJ

Thanks StormJumper

I think I will take a look at it.

[QUOTE=~KIPPER~;2451003]Thanks StormJumper

I think I will take a look at it.[/QUOTE]

Hello my friend

You will find it be a great program :iagree:
I have yet to have any issues with it and I have had it for years
and if your into mobile devices then you will be very pleased with the results :iagree: and the profile editor is very handy :cool:

If you have any problems post it here the author knows of this thread and will look it over from time to time for any issues that may need to be fixed in an update :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

this is indeed a great tool to have… it is always good to have a back up tool when the others are not working etc.:o

[QUOTE=blacknub;2451336]this is indeed a great tool to have… it is always good to have a back up tool when the others are not working etc.:o[/QUOTE]

Hi blacknub

Yeah I have found many times when a few of my other programs don’t work Magic DVD Ripper seems to have no trouble :clap:, however when new protection comes out it too needs updated :iagree:

and yeah you never have enough tools in the old toolbox :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]