Magic DVD Ripper 7.0.0 Windows XP/2000/2003/Vista/Windows 7
(32 bit/64 bit)

http://www.magicdvdripper.com/download/MagicDVDRipper700.exe

SJ

Thanks SJ :flower:

They have improved the output quality of a few profiles. :clap:

Sounds Good :iagree: :smiley:

[B]Note:[/B]

If you use Ripper to convert to AVI and want to keep 5.1 sounds but it will not play back correctly, please download and install the AC3filter tool and, and then choose “3/2+SW 5.1 channels” output format in its Config window.

If you use Ripper to convert to Original MPEG2 and get no sound or it has low volume, then please download and install the AC3filter tool.

AC3filter tool

[B]SJ[/B] :cool:

Cheers SJ. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

And here’s the changelog for those that are interested.

[B]What’s new in Magic DVD Ripper 7.0.0:[/B]
July 9th, 2012

· Support several editions of “The Devil Inside”, “A Thousand Words”, “Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance”, “Jeff, Who Lives at Home”, “Good Deeds”, “Mission: Impossible Ghost Protocol”, “The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn”, “Footloose”, “Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides”, “Hugo”, “Young Adult”, “Cowboys & Aliens”, “Paranormal Activity 3”, “The Three Musketeers”, “Super 8” etc.
· Add “Deinterlace Mode” and “Resize Mode” in the coding of the Convert module that can improve the output quality much.
· Add the new feature “DVD Report”, the users can be convenient to report the DVD in problem to us.
· Add the new feature “Check for new version”, the users can be convenient to know if there is new version available.
· Add new profiles for PS Vita, WDTV, Nook Color, iPad 3.
· Add some hot keys.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Thanks Wombler :iagree: :flower:

I guess SJ was snoozing on that part :bigsmile:

Thanks Wombler for the change log. :cool:

I would have posted it but could not find it, although I did know about the changes made from an email from Magic software I had deleted it last week and with old age setting could not remember all details. :rolleyes:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=bean55;2642652]Thanks Wombler :iagree: :flower:

I guess SJ was snoozing on that part :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

No problem bean55.

That’s just teamwork in action. There are no snoozers in here. :wink:

They don’t make it easy to find though as it’s not on their website for some bizarre reason that I can’t fathom, so I just do a search in Google to see if I can find it elsewhere.

[B]Wombler[/B]