Magic DVD copier

vbimport

has any one had a problem with the software

This software is not well regarded and is considered to be one of the ripoffs of earlier, free programs like DVDShrink and DVDDecrypter. My advice is not to use it.

There aren’t any free decryption programs left that are completely up to date for the newest protection schemes. The closest is DVDFab HD Decrypter, which is the free section within DVDFab. It will continue to function as a ripper program even after the trial for the main part expires. The only catch is that the free section will lag behind in decryption capabilities by about 30-60 days compared to the paid version. You can use DVDShrink (free) if you need to compress the movie to fit a single layer dvd. Do this after ripping with DVDFab HD Decrypter.

If you don’t mind paying for a good decryption program, get DVDFab or AnyDVD. AnyDVD works well in combination with DVDShrink also.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2490992]This software is not well regarded and is considered to be one of the ripoffs of earlier, free programs like DVDShrink and DVDDecrypter. My advice is not to use it.[/QUOTE]

:iagree: :iagree:

[QUOTE=crappieman;2490986]has any one had a problem with the software[/QUOTE]

I don’t use the Magic DVD Copier however I do have and use their Magic DVD Ripper and I have never had any problems with the software or the author, to be honest it is the program I use when DVDFab fails to do my backups :bigsmile: