Madea Goes to Jail works with Fab 5.2.2.6

Madea Works with Fab 5.2.2.6:bow::clap:

Hi beflipper, do you happen to know where I can download Fab 5.2.2.6. I use to keep all the older version exes, but I recently deleted them and only have the latest one. thanks

[QUOTE=ipaulo;2289242]Hi beflipper, do you happen to know where I can download Fab 5.2.2.6. I use to keep all the older version exes, but I recently deleted them and only have the latest one. thanks[/QUOTE]

V5.2.2.6 is no loger available for download, however if you want I can send it to you just send me a PM(private message) with your email address :wink:
Don’t post your email address here in the forum it can and will lead to un-wanted spam :eek:

@beflipper and StormJumper thank you guys. With your help I was able to backup this dvd.

[QUOTE=ipaulo;2289598]@beflipper and StormJumper thank you guys. With your help I was able to backup this dvd.[/QUOTE]

Your welcome :smiley:
sorry for not getting back to you sooner had to hook my VCR back up to my computer, got some VHS tapes to transfer to DVD :bigsmile:
now I got both my VCR and my Philips DVD player connected to my rig :cool:

StormJumper

Do you know if Ver 5.3.2.0 works with Madea?

Off topic
How do you have both connected to your rig?What device are you using?

[QUOTE=bean55;2289660]StormJumper

[B]Do you know if Ver 5.3.2.0 works with Madea?[/B]

Off topic
How do you have both connected to your rig?What device are you using?[/QUOTE]

Hi bean55
Not sure if V5320 will do the backup, one way to find out though huh :bigsmile:

as far as the other Q goes I will post that info in the “DVD FAB Products Discussion Thread” cause it will take this thread off topic :eek:

I just typed in DVDFab 5.2.2.6
and downloaded it.I now uninstalled it.Stormjumper said no longer for download yet I just did it by typing in DVDFab 5.2.2.6
in the search engine in here.

Stormjumper

Not sure if V5320 will do the backup, one way to find out though huh

Guess I will find out Friday when I get mine.

Ver 5.2.2.6 is one that I seem to have missed saving, I have a lot of them back to Ver 3 but somehow missed that one.

Kimberley_1987

Re: Madea Goes to Jail works with Fab 5.2.2.6
I just typed in DVDFab 5.2.2.6
and downloaded it.I now uninstalled it.Stormjumper said no longer for download yet I just did it by typing in DVDFab 5.2.2.6
in the search engine in here.

I tried that and got nothing.

On top of this thread page you will see Reply Question and just above that a search engine I typed DVDFab 5.2.2.6 and the first thing that it takes you to is DVDFab 5.2.2.6 Beta and clicked on that and then you can download it.

I just did it again so I don’t know why you could not when I just did it twice now.Make sure to type it( DVDFab 5.2.2.6 ) and it will take you there.

Keep this in mind.I am not computer smart and now did this twice.

Kimberley

[QUOTE=Kimberley_1987;2289865]On top of this thread page you will see Reply Question and just above that a search engine I typed DVDFab 5.2.2.6 and the first thing that it takes you to is DVDFab 5.2.2.6 Beta and clicked on that and then you can download it.

I just did it again so I don’t know why you could not when I just did it twice now.Make sure to type it( DVDFab 5.2.2.6 ) and it will take you there.

Keep this in mind.I am not computer smart and now did this twice.

Kimberley[/QUOTE]

Thanks Kimberley :bigsmile:

Worked in ’ Google Custom Search ’ not in the ‘Search Forums’ part for some reason. But I got it.

Thanks Again
I seem to learn something new everyday.

It was my pleasure helping you.I knew I did it and just did’nt explain it right.You can find any DVDFab in here when using the search engine as long as you type it the right way.I’m still learning and this is a great web site to learn in and have many people helping as well.

Kimberley

No it did not work with Ver 5.3.2.0 had to revert back to the 5.2.2.6 ver.
Thanks again Kimberley_1987

If you are looking for that version go here, http://www.ddown.org/2009/01/08/dvdfab-5226-beta

thanks for the LINK superio rventures…

You’re very welcome. I ran into the same trouble and thought I would share what I found

hi does anyone have the exe for dvd fab 5.2.2.6 thanks for any help

Read above at post # 14

[QUOTE=superiorventures;2292982]If you are looking for that version go here, http://www.ddown.org/2009/01/08/dvdfab-5226-beta[/QUOTE]

Thank you. Help is always available here.

[QUOTE=caitie1989;2293239]hi does anyone have the exe for dvd fab 5.2.2.6 thanks for any help[/QUOTE]

Yes I just sent it off to 5 other members, if you want it send me a PM(private message) with your email address…
Don’t post it here in the forum it can and most likely will lead to un-wanted spam :eek: