Madea Goes to Jail dvd

Has anyone come across this? I downloaded the DVDFab Beta 5.2.2.6 version which was able to read Madea Goes to Jail but I was unable to make a copy of it!! When I put in my blank TDK disc, it said it was a single-layer disc and to insert a dual-layer disc to make a copy:confused: Can anyone help as this has never happened before with any other version. I have always used a single-layer disc. Thanks.

If you have the paid version of DVDfab and set iy up right it would have resized it for you.
Try using DVDShrink to resize the movie.

http://www.cdfreaks.com/software/Copy-DVD-Movie-Software/DVDshrink/DVDShrink.html

I do have the paid version of DVDFab and since their latest 6010 cannot even read the movie, I tried using this beta version. I have never had to alter any settings and with any other movies. I wasn’t able to find where to change the setting, can you help with that and as to what I would change? Thanks.

[QUOTE=brendajc;2293649]I do have the paid version of DVDFab and since their latest 6010 cannot even read the movie, I tried using this beta version. I have never had to alter any settings and with any other movies. I wasn’t able to find where to change the setting, can you help with that and as to what I would change? Thanks.[/QUOTE]

On the DVDFab main screen, near the bottom, is a small drop-down menu that is right beside the word ‘Quality’. With the source disk in and opened, if it reads DVD9, change it to DVD5, and that will enable compression for single layer discs.

OC

:slight_smile:

Vers 6.0.1.0 is giving some people problems.

On DVDFab the default comes up as 5 in the little box on the bottom “Quality” Does yours? If not can you change it to a 5 ?

I have been away from my computer but thanks for getting back to me so quickly. OCanada and bean55, thank you sooo much for solving my dilemma:clap: I never checked to see whether DVD5 was showing under “Quality” when I tried using the 5.2.2.6 version. I checked and DVD9 was the default, changed it and was able to make a copy with no problems:D Thanks again and have a great day.