Mad Dog 16X DVD9 External Firmware

vbimport

As a newbie, I am having trouble figuring out which firmware is the best to download for my Mad Dog 16 X DVD9-External. I am not into dual layer and I use Anydvd and Clonedvd.

Any suggestions? I appreciate your patience!

Thanks,

Monument

@ monument,

Suggest visiting the NEC DVD Burner Forum (http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86) and ask for assistance in acquiring the best firmware for your Mad Dog 16 X DVD9-External DVD Burner. If you are unaware Mad Dog does not manufacture DVD Burners but purchase them from NEC and put them in Mad Dog Boxes. If I remember correctly the Mad Dog 16 X DVD9-External DVD Burner is actually the NEC ND-3520. Suggest referring to the “Read First” posting in the beginning of the NEC DVD Burner Forum detailed information on installing NEC firmware on a Mad Dog DVD Burner.

Best Regards,
bjkg

Thank you. I will do more research. I wasn’t sure which direction but you helped with that. Much Appreciated, Monument…

Could anyone with a Mad Dog 16XDVD9 Ext comment about their firmware experiences? I am finding suggestions about firmware that may not fit my needs.
I am looking for one of the newest firmwares that would allow me to use AnyDvd and Clone and allow for less scene skipping. Esentailly, a stable firmware for the MD burner that I have any good experiences out there for this newbie?

Thanks again!

Monument

@ monument,

This is the AnyDVD Forum. CD Freaks has a NEC DVD Forum and that is the appropriate Forum where NEC/Mad Dog firmware topic are discussed. In posting #2 in this thread I provided that information to you.

Once again I suggest that you open a new posting at the NEC DVD Burner Forum (http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=86) and asking for assistance in acquiring the best firmware for your Mad Dog 16 X DVD9-External DVD Burner. There are numerous extremely knowledgeable Forum Members like Liggy, Dee-27, Herrie and others in the NEC DVD Burner Forum that can provide detailed information on the appropriate firmware that will meet you needs.

Best Regards,
bjkg