We just released MacX HD Video Converter Pro for Windows v5.0.3 on March 7, 2014. MacX HD Video Converter Pro for Windows is a HD video converter software that is specially designed for Windows users to convert SD and HD videos to mobile devices with ultrafast speed and top quality.
1. Support a heap of input videos, including MOD, TOD, TS/MTS/M2TS/AVCHD, VOB, AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MOV, 3GP, Xvid, DivX, etc.
2. Convert any video for playing on iPhone/5S/5C/5/4S, iPad Air, iPad Mini retina, iPad 2/3/4, iPod, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4/Note 3, Google new Nexus 7, WP8, Microsoft Surface 2, PS4, Xbox One, etc.
3. Download video (including 4K ultra HD video) from YouTube and convert to AVI, MP4, MOV, etc.
4. Create funny photo slideshow in formats like MP4, AVI, FLV, etc for editing, uploading or sharing.
5. Trim, cut, crop, merge video files, add external SRT subtitles to video, etc.
6. Extract music from video files to make phone ring tones or take snapshot as computer wallpaper.
Just download to have a try:
What's new in 5.0.3:
-New kernel module, greatly enhancing video converting performance, up to 20-30% faster converting speed than the previous version.
-Support for more codecs: now it can handle iCod and G2M4 codecs.
A new support for short YouTube URLs connection.
-Video preview function.
-The output configurations of DVD and DV.
-Synchronizing function for SRT subtitles.
-Perfectly supports Windows 8.1.
-Better SRT subtitle synchronization.
-The bug which causes failures in converting videos to MEGP2 occasionally.
-The problem of converting Sony Camcorder video to H.264.
More about software overview at http://www.macxdvd.com/macx-hd-video-converter-pro-for-windows/
Any comment or suggestion about our software is welcome. Thank!