We just released MacX HD Video Converter Pro for Windows v5.0.3 on March 7, 2014. MacX HD Video Converter Pro for Windows is a HD video converter software that is specially designed for Windows users to convert SD and HD videos to mobile devices with ultrafast speed and top quality.
- Support a heap of input videos, including MOD, TOD, TS/MTS/M2TS/AVCHD, VOB, AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MOV, 3GP, Xvid, DivX, etc.
- Convert any video for playing on iPhone/5S/5C/5/4S, iPad Air, iPad Mini retina, iPad 2/3/4, iPod, HTC One, Samsung Galaxy S4/Note 3, Google new Nexus 7, WP8, Microsoft Surface 2, PS4, Xbox One, etc.
- Download video (including 4K ultra HD video) from YouTube and convert to AVI, MP4, MOV, etc.
- Create funny photo slideshow in formats like MP4, AVI, FLV, etc for editing, uploading or sharing.
- Trim, cut, crop, merge video files, add external SRT subtitles to video, etc.
- Extract music from video files to make phone ring tones or take snapshot as computer wallpaper.
Just download to have a try:
What’s new in 5.0.3:
-New kernel module, greatly enhancing video converting performance, up to 20-30% faster converting speed than the previous version.
-Support for more codecs: now it can handle iCod and G2M4 codecs.
A new support for short YouTube URLs connection.
-Video preview function.
-The output configurations of DVD and DV.
-Synchronizing function for SRT subtitles.
-Perfectly supports Windows 8.1.
-Better SRT subtitle synchronization.
-The bug which causes failures in converting videos to MEGP2 occasionally.
-The problem of converting Sony Camcorder video to H.264.
More about software overview at http://www.macxdvd.com/macx-hd-video-converter-pro-for-windows/
Any comment or suggestion about our software is welcome. Thank!