MacX DVD Ripper Pro Giveaway LIVE NOW!

Have you read the news that Digiarty will be giving away MacX DVD Ripper Pro on news center a few days ago? Did you try the trial version beforehand? Whoops….this long-awaited giveaway is now live!:clap:

[I]Main functions of MacX DVD Ripper Pro:

1. Rip any DVD to MP4, MOV, AVI, H.264, AVC, M4V, MPEG, FLV etc;
  2. Transfer DVD to iPhone/4, iPad Mini, iPhone/5/4G, iPod, Android and more;
  3. Backup DVD to MPEG, MKV, ISO image with fast speed;
  4. Edit video such as trim, crop, merge, add external subtitle etc.[/I]
    Download link:
    http://www.macxdvd.com/download/macx-dvd-ripper-pro-20130513.dmg

You are welcome to comment this giveaway activity or our product first and then you can get the activation key of MacX DVD Ripper Pro with your forum username and email on this page:
http://macxdvd.com/giveaway/exclusive-giveaway-drp-for-myce.htm

You can access to the giveaway from now to May 23rd, 2013, and only 50 free copies are provided each day, so first come, first served :flower:
You Ready? Go!

I got one :smiley:

Thanks for the info

[QUOTE=pancuraji;2687860]I got one :smiley:

Thanks for the info[/QUOTE]

Welcome to the forums pancuraji and if you get a chance let us know what you think of the software.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Awesome software! Thanks so much for providing this opportunity.

Fantastic…thank you very much :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=jp474;2687894]Fantastic…thank you very much :)[/QUOTE]

Come back and tell us how you like it, its a great program.

Great to see some interest in this and thanks to Digiarty and Monica for making this possible.

The Mac isn’t as well catered for with regard to the range of freeware available for movie backup compared to Windows PCs so this is a prime opportunity to get hold of a commercial product for free.

Take advantage of this folks while it lasts and tell any of your Mac owning friends as it’s only available for a limited period and they might also want to benefit from the offer.

[B]Wombler[/B]

Just got a copy. I love the simplicity of the interface, but for some reason I can’t get it to copy a full DVD. It will only rip about the first 30 minutes and stop. Can’t figure out why.

[QUOTE=vabeachkevin;2688051]Just got a copy. I love the simplicity of the interface, but for some reason I can’t get it to copy a full DVD. It will only rip about the first 30 minutes and stop. Can’t figure out why.[/QUOTE]

Hi vabeachkevin,

You can choose “Safe Mode" option in the main interface to have a try. If you still have problems, please let me know and we will try our best to help you out.

Have you got the free product already? Today is the last day of the giveaway activity. Time waits for no man. Come on, buddy!!:iagree:

Hi,
The giveaway activity is over now. Thanks very much for your active participation. :flower:

For those members who missed this giveaway, we will continue to offer 50% discount on MacX DVD Ripper pro on this giveaway page. After purchasing the product at discounted price, you can get the full version with lifetime free update service, as well as enjoy the buy-one-get-one-free offer (get iPhone video converter for free as a gift).
Don’t miss the golden opportunity again! Take it right now!:wink:
http://macxdvd.com/giveaway/exclusive-giveaway-drp-for-myce.htm