Macbooks with no software

vbimport

Hello

I want to buy a Macbook for the sole intention of using it for music production/recording etc

I don’t mind spending money, but I heard somewhere you can buy Mac’s for cheaper without any software on, is this true?

Can anyone give me any information on this? Or what the most suitable Mac for my needs would be (Laptop is essential)

All I want it for is programmes such as Ableton/Cubase etc, no need for most other software

Cheers
James (UK)

[QUOTE=JimmyQuatrevingt;2457572]…I heard somewhere you can buy Mac’s for cheaper without any software on, is this true?[/QUOTE]

Never heard of that before, unless the product is used or refurbished.

Macs don’t come with much software in the first place, other than the operating system. Anything else you see a new Mac user with is something that was added as an option.

There aren’t really a lot of different Mac models, so your choices are limited. The main decision you’ll need to make is price and how much you want to spend for a larger hard drive, more memory, etc., and other things like that. Look on the Apple web site in the store to see the available models: