Ma why can't I get a job?

vbimport

Ma why can’t I get a job?

If those poor souls did that to themselves they couldn/t have the brains to get a job if they looked normal.:doh:

I hear the circus is hiring.

If the girl from the second photo will remove piercings from the face, she will look quite hot. :slight_smile:

I think the one guy is a waiter.
“M’am could you use a steak knife”?

[QUOTE=blackened2687;2703068]If the girl from the second photo will remove piercings from the face, she will look quite hot. :)[/QUOTE]

If she removed the piercings her mouth would leak when she took a drink.

here’s some more cuties

Yikes, scary or what!?

I wonder how much they actually paid to have all this done?

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2703107]I wonder how much they actually paid to have all this done?[/QUOTE] Their soul to the Devil by the looks of it.

Sometimes, people take things to far. :eek:

I’d like to click a padlock through one of those extra large ear-holes…

[QUOTE=olyteddy;2703125]I’d like to click a padlock through one of those extra large ear-holes…[/QUOTE]I like the way you think… :bow:

Well when you think you’ve seen them all ,na

I’m glad I hadn’t just eaten breakfast before viewing the latest pictures.
:Z

I really do not like to make a judgment towards others behaviors or beliefs, but this is just plain " uncalled for" . Do these people actually think they can ever work in a normal environment again? I think not.:rolleyes:

I think these people have:

1. Defective brains …

Or

1. Serious emotional issues, causing temporary 1)

Just because we can doesn’t mean we should

[QUOTE=weedougie;2703177]Just because we can doesn’t mean we should[/QUOTE]

A very valid point and something that applies to a lot of things in life! :iagree:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=alan1476;2703158]Do these people actually think they can ever work in a normal environment[/QUOTE]

Perhaps the main reason why they did this to themselves…so they don’t have to work…:bigsmile::bigsmile:

Displaying themselves in public can be job enough regardless of money. That must be one of the biggest motivations.

I used to go to the far extreme of the opposite direction, wearing the same thing for six months straight, never applying lotion, cream, gel, wax, or whatever, not on hands, not on face, not on hair. I changed somewhat in the recent years. I use at least shampoo for hair, and had a minor surgery this year, the first time I ever went out to see a doctor for myself on my own since birth.

A fast-growing number of young people in South Korea seem to think it’s liberal and sophisticated to have tatoo and piercing. Some of them must believe they are signs of advanced and highly evolved forms of intelligent beings.