Lying about your age? A computer can tell

vbimport

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26963524/page/2/

for years we have used surveys to prove almost anything and there have been thousands and thousands of them that were wrong. How many times have drug companies used trial and surveys to prove there drugs on for it to be proved later that there info was wrong. I always like to say I can prove anything with a trial run or survey.

The latest thing now is for someone to write a program that can prove any and everything. I think it is the same thing you can write a computer program to prove anything.

The idea that any program on a computer can tell your age is stupid.

Maybe they should try it on the Olympics girls from china and prove there age.

I think the old garbage in garbage out about computers will make this program only so good but not good enough to prove a person age say 90 percent of the time

My computer tells me that you are 432.25 years old… hold on a sec, it’s set to calculate in dog years! :bigsmile:

I am 61 and 9 months so your about right at 7 dog years for one human year. I came out with 433 but I rounded off I just love you answer

I want one of you experts out there at program to write me a program that will help me win the lottery

[quote=samlar;2137329]I want one of you experts out there at program to write me a program that will help me win the lottery[/quote] Computer says: Like Global Thermonuclear War, the best strategy is not to play. :wink:

[QUOTE=samlar;2137329]I want one of you experts out there at program to write me a program that will help me win the lottery[/QUOTE]

10 PRINT "UK Lottery Prediction Program"
20 X=13,983,816
30 FOR Y=1 TO X-1
40 PRINT "Week ";X;": You lose."
50 NEXT
60 PRINT "You won."
70 END

thank you

Oh Man!
Jim Carrey, the guy with the rubber face, is gonna have UBER-Wrinkles when he gets old :wink:

GUY’S
Maybe we can ask a couple of computer
experts.
ZAP.:iagree::Z