Lurker

Recieved email ie…Message to all you lurkers out there
Yes, we are talking to you. You read our forums, hang around a bit, read some more. But you don’t post, or at least not any more. That’s right: you are a lurker! Time to say hi, don’t you think? Are you a lurker? Prove us wrong! I’m no lurker.

I am a bit suprised that you called me a lurker…I am not a youngster thats into tecnology. I am what you call a silver surfer…learnt a lot but not enough to satisfy you…i will keep trying but please be patient

That’s alright man when I first partaked here I was called a non active member,how they probabilty wish they wouldn’t of said that ,it just got me going.hey go ahead and lurk but it’s more fun saying it out load.

screamin and cryin bout the BLUES :cool::bigsmile::bow:

Hi ogy1 and welcome to the forums! :flower:

In fact welcome to all the lurkers here. :flower:

MyCE is all about the community here and helping out each other.

So for all the other ‘lurkers’, if you’ve found your time here useful then sign up and give us the benefit of your thoughts as we’d love to hear them.

[B]Wombler[/B]

So the new MyCE strategy for members, who only visit but don’t post (a.k.a. “lurkers”), is to dare them to either post or bugger off?!?!? :doh:

For all the lurkers out there: Keep on lurking if you want to.
I lurk on several forums, but can’t seem to keep my mouth shut on this one. :cool:

forum software tricked me into double posting

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2550769]So the new MyCE strategy for members, who only visit but don’t post (a.k.a. “lurkers”), is to dare them to either post or bugger off?!?!? :doh:[/quote] Imagine, software constantly lurking to see if there are any lurkers around doing nothing but lurking. Then it sends a lurking email about why you are a lurker and if you shouldn’t stop luking, but should also not-lurk from time to time, because you’re a lurker.

But does the lurking software ever stop lurking? Nooo… it goes on and one… like a good lurker.

I lurk on several forums, but can’t seem to keep my mouth shut on this one. :cool:
Lurk away ye lurker!

[QUOTE=marloyd;2550104] when I first partaked here I was called a non active member,how they probabilty wish they wouldn’t of said that [/QUOTE]

You would never be a great lurker Marloyd :wink: On the bright side: not-lurking made you end up with a brand new LG NAS unit :smiley:

[QUOTE=Wombler;2550760]In fact welcome to all the lurkers here. :flower:
MyCE is all about the community here and helping each out each other.

So for all the other ‘lurkers’, if you’ve found your time here useful then sign up and give us the benefit of your thoughts as we’d love to hear them.
[/QUOTE]

There’s no better way to put it Wombler :clap:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2550769]So the new MyCE strategy for members, who only visit but don’t post (a.k.a. “lurkers”), is to dare them to either post or bugger off?!?!? :doh:

I lurk on several forums, but can’t seem to keep my mouth shut on this one[/QUOTE]
I agree, all lurkers please keep lurking! You eat lurkers for breakfeast ehh Drage? :a

Welcome to the forums, Ogy1! :flower:

I agree with Wombler’s post, and it’s great that this “dare” is bringing folks out of the woodwork. The more the merrier :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2550769]So the new MyCE strategy for members, who only visit but don’t post (a.k.a. “lurkers”), is to dare them to either post or bugger off?!?!? :doh:

I lurk on several forums, but can’t seem to keep my mouth shut on this one. :cool:[/QUOTE]

ROTFL :bigsmile:

I lurk on several forums, but can’t seem to keep my mouth shut on this one. :cool:[/QUOTE]

LOL, perhaps we should just dare you to lurk Drage! ;):bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=BussyB;2550805]There’s no better way to put it Wombler :clap:
[/QUOTE]

Apart from the typo that is. :slight_smile:

Perhaps someone could remove that spurious ‘each’ for me. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2550926]Apart from the typo that is. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Why just shows your able to make goofs too :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2550926]Apart from the typo that is. :slight_smile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Well, since you asked so nicely. :slight_smile:

You won’t beat me or Drage for typos though. You have a loooong way to go…:bigsmile:

We’ll need some T-shirts…

And T-shirts for the supporters…

Now I need to lurk in some other forums…

[QUOTE=StormJumper;2550941]Why just shows your able to make goofs too :bigsmile: :stuck_out_tongue:

[B]SJ[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah no one’s perfect, but I do try to come close to it though. :bigsmile::bigsmile:

If I can make mistakes though then no one else has anything to worry about. :slight_smile:

Oh and thanks for fixing that Arachne. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

What about “Ãœbermotz”? :smiley:

I suggest, if you´re gonna lurk, that you lurk here, and not here

:doh:

[QUOTE=Wombler;2551021]Yeah no one’s perfect, but I do try to come close to it though. :bigsmile::bigsmile:

If I can make mistakes though then no one else has anything to worry about. :slight_smile:

Oh and thanks for fixing that Arachne. :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Yeah your right my friend no one is perfect thats for sure and there is no harm in trying to achieve it either, but remember there is no such thing as perfection in humans. :wink:

[B]SJ[/B]

[QUOTE=chef;2551040]What about “Ãœbermotz”? :D[/QUOTE]

Bless you. :slight_smile:

@Wombler - no worries, I was bored hehe :). Every time I go near a keyboard, there’s a typo to worry about. Could never top my last Catbox typo though. :slight_smile: