Lunascape Triple Engine Browser

Has anyone tried this? Just wondering because Firefox seems to take forever to start up these days.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2474172]Has anyone tried this? Just wondering because Firefox seems to take forever to start up these days.[/QUOTE]

I would really like to but I’m working in a Linux only environment at present and probably will be for sometime. I don’t even have access to a Windows PC and my laptop is Linux.:rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Zathros;2474172]Has anyone tried this? Just wondering because Firefox seems to take forever to start up these days.[/QUOTE]
Seems that any version of firefox works speedily, up until they release a new version, and then suddenly it crawls like a snail … wtf?

Latest update generally fixes your speed.

Has anyone tried this? Just wondering because Firefox seems to take forever to start up these days.

A number of months ago I downloaded the version then, to give it a try. But after I read the EULA I decided not to.
If you give it try, keep us informed with a report on its performance compared to FF.

Firefox just likes to eat a lot of memory. Why the crap do i need three different engines to browse html pages!? Just invent one open source engine that can handle them all!