Lunar 2 copy

Does anybody know how to make an iso file of Lunar 2 Eternal Blue ? Some .str files are unreadable and it makes my computer crash. Thanks for answer me because I’m really dispappointed by this problem.

what did you use already to copy it??? the newest Clonecd should work for it…

Did you get it to work???

what protection does it have check with clony

It works with Clone CD but the files I obtain seem me to be altered. I get image.img (716 Mb), image.cue (69 b), image.sub (29.2 Mb) and image.ccd (787 b). I don’t know how I could burn such files like these . Thank you for answering me.

Clony tells me that the protections are : dummy files, overburn, illegal toc and <4 seconds track.

Originally posted by darkangel76
It works with Clone CD but the files I obtain seem me to be altered. I get image.img (716 Mb), image.cue (69 b), image.sub (29.2 Mb) and image.ccd (787 b). I don’t know how I could burn such files like these

This is normal cloneced always makes 3 files just use clone cd to burn and ignore the file sizes

He ! I have been able to play a little but it freezes during a mdec.
After you kill a flame in Althena’s hands and join the Destiny back, there is an animation where you see the holy city for the first time and my CD drive is not able to read the S27.str file (like the S28.str and the S59.str). It is the same problem I was talking about. I have tried with my Dvd drive and my CD writer but it seems me that the files are corrupt. Does anyone know what happens ? Does a patch exist ? Thank you for your answer (s) :confused: