Lulzsec hackers jailed

vbimport

I just posted the article Lulzsec hackers jailed.

Lulzsec hackers jailed in UK

Click to read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/lulzsec-hackers-jailed-67187/](http://www.myce.com/news/lulzsec-hackers-jailed-67187/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

But unfortunately another will come and take over their place…take one out many more will fill the space…that just common sense…

Geez, I wonder which one rolled on the other 3 (Mustafa)? Suspended sentence…

I hope Cleary gets some real justice done to him by fellow inmates for owning pedophile materials. I hope someone makes him their new BF. Obviously the system has failed… 32 months for all that and possessing pedophile materials, only 2 months more than the other hacker Ackroyd ? I’m sure the parents of those children want to see him burn. I would!

[QUOTE=ivid;2688292]I hope Cleary gets some real justice done to him by fellow inmates for owning pedophile materials. I hope someone makes him their new BF. Obviously the system has failed… 32 months for all that and possessing pedophile materials, only 2 months more than the other hacker Ackroyd ? I’m sure the parents of those children want to see him burn. I would![/QUOTE]

Let’s not be the judge,jury,executioner, OK. Since you aren’t privily to any inside information other then what is reported to us I would say let the Justice do the dealing and not Posse mob mentality dishing out justice. Whether or not he had them is up to the court and what they find and since they said it doesn’t mean they fessed up to all of it in the plea deal. And since they don’t mention the word “pedophile” explicitly I wouldn’t pass judge until I know exactly what evidence they have on him. Anyone-anywhere has the right to Innocence until proven guilty and not also trying to be revisionism as to try to change what the wording says otherwise. Pedophile is something one shouldn’t accuse someone unless you yourself has evidence compelling otherwise.

Apparently, they where not completely anonymous. Obviously, they did not follow hacker protocol: