LTR24102B firmware

Could anyone email me the firmware bin for this drive or possibly post a link for it? Evild00d@hotmail.com

Check your email.

i checked my email and found nothing =/ try freestuphz@hotmail.com or evild00d@hotmail.com and evild00d is spelled with zeros

The link in your first post starts with a capital letter. :frowning:
However, I’ve re-sent it.

i got it. twice. must have taken it a while to reach my inbox, bad timing on my part to reply i guess heh. thanks =)

i flashed with the bin file you sent me and it didn’t work. nothing on my system even recognized the lite on after flashing, so i reflashed with the bin i had backed up first. now its back to the way it was. what went wrong? i used Mtkflash148 and the file you sent me and the instructions OCfreak gave me. did it all in MSdos safemode.

What version is you drive currently flashed with? What version do you want? Why do you need to update?

i have 5s5a and i want to downgrade to like 5s57ish because as it is now my drive will not write CDs, it wont read CDs, it just doesn’t recognize any mediums. It just says there is no medium.

Oops, I sent you firm for the Ltd-163 not for the Ltr-24102b. Sorry.:o

I’ve sent you a bin for 5s54 and the official flasher to update to 5s57.

thank you

Could anyone email me the firmware bin for LiteOn LTR24102B or possibly post a link for it?

My email is: goa_master@ofir.dk

Thanx
:bow:

I got 5s5a the latest I think. I’ve sent it.

Originally posted by toeland
[B]Could anyone email me the firmware bin for LiteOn LTR24102B or possibly post a link for it?

My email is: goa_master@ofir.dk

Thanx
:bow: [/B]