Ltr-40125s

I had a bad experience when I was updating my Cd RW…
It is a Lite on LTR-40125 OEM, and I needed a program that turn the new software compatible with my OEM. But after I update the firmware, a though everything went right, no error, everything alright, but now the cd rw, keep opening and clisng a severel times… when a press the button “open”, help, please… If you dont undersatnd my english it iso not my fault :smiley: LOL

What firmware version are you using now? ZS0P is the version I recommend (and use) on my 40125S. :smiley:

I have that one too, but i already tried everyone that I have found…

I would try to load it again.

But if it still happens I would begin to suspect a hardware problem. Try using a different power connector and/or IDE cable.

Originally posted by krauli_1

I have that one too, but i already tried everything that I have found…
Have you tried flashing it using [COLOR=blue]MTKflash & ZS0P.bin ?[/COLOR]

From his post I thought he already had ZS0P on his drive…
But if you don’t by all means use mtkflash. For a Windows based flashing alternative (mtkflash uses DOS) you can also use LtnFW.

Originally posted by Ssseth

From his post I thought he already had ZS0P on his drive…

First of all, I was talking to him, not to you and I’m not @all interested in what you think.

In case if the flashing went wrong, it sometimes is useful to flash it again.
None can guarantee that it would be a big help, but it often worked in the past - like for 2 years ago or so.

Seth, FYI, this subject ( like many more incl. MTKFlash, MTKWinFlash, KProbe, LtnFlash etc…)
had been discussed long before you came to this forum.
So, don’t you ever try to make me feel like if I was born yesterday. You know what I mean ?

[image removed, I think you remember why]

Originally posted by BoSkin

In case if the flashing went wrong, it sometimes is useful to flash it again.
None can guarantee that it would be a big help, but it often worked in the past - like for 2 years ago or so.

I agree that’s why I mentioned it.

Originally posted by BoSkin

So, don’t you ever try to make me feel like if I was born yesterday. You know what I mean ?

That was not my intent. Please don’t take things so personally because they are not intended that way (at least when coming from me).

You don’t have to be so mean. I was just trying to help out :sad:

I was just trying to help out :sad:
Me 2.

Hmm, BoSkin, please don’t post that pic again… :sad:

Originally posted by dhc014

Hmm, BoSkin, please don’t post that pic again… :sad:
No problem. But what’s the deal ?
As we all know many things have changed since that and we used to exchange opinions on this matter w Phil.
The stuff, that was “restricted” at that time, is being discussed openly nowadays. Don’t you agree ?
Of course, I do remember how we were asked to remove the LtnFlash from our sources.

Please don’t take things so personally because they are not intended that way
(at least when coming from me).

OK. I’ll take your word for it. :slight_smile:

well, I already try in another pc… the result is the same, I have flash it win windows… never tryid in dos…