LTR-12101B firmware LS3822

vbimport

hi folks,

i have some little problems with my oldie cd burner :frowning:

i upgraded to the newest firmware from liteonit.com the version was LS3J23.zip

the upgrade is good… the program reported a good firmware update

i reboot my pc and going burn somthing but in nero 5.5.9.14 it’s stuck at the 8% every time :frowning: i’ve tried a lot of differint cd’s but no good cd burned :frowning:

i’ve decide to downgrade to the ls3822 firmware… but if i use the windows updater is says that i have already a updated version

i want to use that MTKFLASH and a ls3822.bin(or somthing else)

but i cannot find a binfile of the ls3822 version

is there somebody thats can help me…

@DancePlaza

Hi ! Once again, you have nothing to do with the mtkflash, 'cos your drive has the Sanyo chipset.
For your purpose you’d need the following files : LS38 , p.bat & pflash
When in DOS you just type A:\p.bat and you’ll get it going by itself.

I can send these files to you as soon as your e-ddress is received by me.
So either e-mail or PM it to me, all right ?

Hasta la vista ! :wink:

@DancePlaza

Check you PM - > yes, I’ve rcvd your PM but you’ve simply forgotten to provide me with your address.

I’m out of here and gonna be back in a while.

Yes, I got it now. So, you’ll get 'em in a jiffy :cool:

yeh thnxs everything works :slight_smile:

thnx to BoSkin :bow:

You’re welcome ! Great that you’ve managed to fix it ! :wink:

Hi,

I have some problems with my liteon 12101B. The firmware is LKUA. I can’t burn or read CD-R bigger than 650. In those cases, the Drive doesn’t stop reading. I can’t upgrade to 3J23 because i think my firmware is too old.

Can you help me ?

Thank you

Originally posted by zarg

I can’t upgrade to 3J23 because i think my firmware is too old.

No, because AFAIK your FW comes from HP.

Search for LS38 on the net and using pflash try flashing to it first, then to LS3J23.
I don’t have any files remain to help you with, the drive’s now too obsolete.

ok.

NOw, I am using the LS3J23 firmware but it is still the same problem. I can burn and read CD of 650Mo but I can’t with bigger ones. So what’s the matter ?

thank you

Originally posted by zarg

I can burn and read CD of 650Mo but I can’t with bigger ones. So what’s the matter ?
Dunno. I never experienced such stuff w my LTR12101B.
Everything was fine except some issues w CCD, but that now belongs to the history.

Hi Boskin i was wondering if you could help me with my 12101b i want to flash it to ls3822 so i can read some blank disc it doestnt recognize… so could you please send to my email a manual to flash it to ls3822 so y can fix it… i dont know if its going to work but i want to try… :rolleyes:

Originally posted by nazy

so could you please send to my email a manual to flash it to ls3822 so y can fix it…
Sorry, mate. You simply need to buy a new, much more modern drive.
Originally posted by BoSkin

I don’t have any files remain to help you with, the drive’s now too obsolete.

Well BoSkin Thanks anyway… illl just burn in TDK discs… GOD i love that burner…:bow: :bow: i know its so fucking obsolette i have it since it was sold like new… :bigsmile: i wan to keep it alive…

I didn’t mean its appearence, the word “obsolete” was used here in terms of technology.

My LITE-ON combo drive LTC-48161H isnt working
i was installing my digital camera when it suddenly stoped …the decive manager says that :
Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)

this is the error…please tell how to make it right
i will b really greatfull.