I have quite big problem. I bought MSI KT6 V motherboard with VIA KT600 chipsed.
I have all drivers instaled, even I have instaled the newest one via4in1 drivers package 4.53 and time of copying DVD to HDD is about 15 minutes!! My friend for the same need only 7 minutes of time.
I have windows xp prof. and following drives:
- Seagate Barracuda 7 7.200 120GB (as master) Primary IDE channel
- Maxtor 7200 80GB (as slave) Primary IDE channel
- LG GSA-4120B (as master) Secondary IDE channel
- DVD-ROM LG (as slave) Secondary IDE channel
- PCI IDE Controller HPT370 with one drive Maxtor 80GB
Do you have any idea what is the problem? As I know in windows xp - UDMA is switched on but transffer from DVD is very low.
Your prompt answer will be most appreciate.