LotR Twin Towers

vbimport

Here’s something. To read LotR TT I’m getting 52% quality, as shown; so I’d like to do an .ISO to preserve quality. Why an .ISO? Because I can’t get sound with this or GoNY using DVD Decrypter

and, I’m also getting a file structure error when trying to read as an .ISO

so I can’t read anyway…anyone else?

Just getting it today so I will test it out and let you know.

OK I ripped it using the same setting you have to files on my HD, then I burned it using ‘write existing data’ and also created an ISO with no problem, I am now burning from the ISO to DVD.

I used AnyDVD 1.6.1.8 with safe mode turned off.

used clonedvd to read and make image on harddrive,using latest build and latest anydvd,quality excellent for a 3 hour movie,very happy with results region 1 full screen,using princo non label dvd media R…

Edit:used clone dvd to make an image from the disk itself it compressed it to something like 4.36gigs then i used clone dvd again to write the image and its excellent.hope that answers your question.

Originally posted by MadBob
[B]…and also created an ISO with no problem, I am now burning from the ISO to DVD.

I used AnyDVD 1.6.1.8 with safe mode turned off. [/B]
An ISO from the disc or from the created files?

From the files but I used my JLMS drive tp rip, maybe it doesn’t like your DVD reader? or you need to defrag.

Mine’s region 4 and I get the same mastering error across three PCs/DVD-ROMs

Gangs of NY has 10 mastering errors

My DVD is Region 2 but that should make no difference, have you got AnyDVD set to your Region? and have you tried ripping to files.

Originally posted by FutureProof
[B]Mine’s region 4 and I get the same mastering error across three PCs/DVD-ROMs

Gangs of NY has 10 mastering errors [/B]

Oh god, do I really have to order Region 4 DVDs now?
I tried German LOTR-TT Region 2 version - no problems, of course… sigh.
Is your version really Region 4 only? Or 2 + 4? If it is 2 + 4 it is probably identical to the UK version, which is easy to get via Amazon UK.

BTW, is there an Amazon Australia?

he he I would like to see your DVD collection :slight_smile:

he he I would like to see your DVD collection :slight_smile:
It costs me a fortune; but I don’t gamble or chase loose women, just drink and smoke - philamber would only agree :wink:

As to it’s region I’ll check

Originally posted by Olli
[B]Oh god, do I really have to order Region 4 DVDs now?
Is your version really Region 4 only? Or 2 + 4? If it is 2 + 4 it is probably identical to the UK version, which is easy to get via Amazon UK.

BTW, is there an Amazon Australia? [/B]
They (LotR_TT and GoNY) both state Region 4 only, no mention of other numbers. You won’t have to buy them if it’s just me :stuck_out_tongue:

[B]Oh god, do I really have to order Region 4 DVDs now?

BTW, is there an Amazon Australia? [/B]
LotR - TT is Region 2,4 as is GoNY

Originally posted by FutureProof
LotR - TT is Region 2,4 as is GoNY

Good. Do these two titles behave basically the same? I rather would only order GoNY, not both. (Already have LotR - TT as a Region 2)

Where did you get this number from “GoNY has 10 Mastering Errors”?

Hello you nice people in the UK,

does anybody has this problem with Lord of the Rings - TT or Gangs of New York UK version with CloneDVD???
Please confirm. Thank you!

As reported earlier on in this thread I had no prblems with Region 2 LOTR - TT.

As reported earlier on in this thread I had no prblems with Region 2 LOTR - TT.

Sorry, I wasn’t aware that you have tested the UK version, could have been the german, french, (fill in your favourite european country here) version…

Olli, I wasn’t having a dig, :slight_smile:

I just thought it would save posting the same info again, but realised it needed clarifying about the Region. (which I can see I didn’t - I forget that there are other countries in the Region 2 area) :smiley: so it is a UK Region 2 release of LOTR - TT

[B]Do these two titles behave basically the same?

Where did you get this number from “GoNY has 10 Mastering Errors”? [/B]

1. I meant file structure errors - Yes. The error pops up in CloneDVD just after I click Go! to create an ISO image - LotR is the same except it’s one error