Wow!

E-Net must have been bored :bigsmile:

{DV 3270} Rivision Branded (8x) DVD-R in Spindle Tubs of 50
ADVInfo: CMC MAG. AE1

SVP Price: £8.39 / Euro 12.35 inc VAT.
Equivalent Retail Price Per Disc: 16.8p

Not bad I guess, wonder if they’re overprints or not

{DV 3281} Datawrite Red (8x) DVD-R in Spindle Tubs of 50
This new 8x DVD-R is sure to also be popular with customers looking for a well presented, well packaged, budget priced disc.

ADVInfo: TTG02 Cough Yeah Right! Cough

SVP Price: £8.39 / Euro 12.35 inc VAT.
Equivalent Retail Price Per Disc: 16.8p

You might as well buy the RiVision at that price

{DV 3278} Smiley (16x) DVD-R in Spindle Tubs of 50
These new Smiley discs come from the same line of thinking as the Scribbles CDR and will appeal to customers who like their discs to come with a slightly humourous novelty design.

ADVInfo: CMC MAG. AM3

SVP Price: £10.93 / Euro 16.07 inc VAT.
Equivalent Retail Price Per Disc: 21.9p

Mmm…Seems a bit suspicious these. Never heard of that CMC code, so I can’t really say much about the quality

{DV 3279} Datawrite Yellow (16x) DVD-R in Spindle Tubs of 25
This is the new version of one of the most popular DVD-R discs in Europe.

ADVInfo: TTH02

SVP Price: £6.31 / Euro 9.28 inc VAT.
Equivalent Retail Price Per Disc: 25.3p

Never had many problems with the Yellow 8x discs, although they kept having a dye change. Wonder how these will develop - Will keep my eye on this brand

{DV 3276} Datawrite ‘Optima Blue’ (16x) DVD-R in Packs of 25
ADVInfo: RITEKF1

SVP Price: £6.52 / Euro 9.60 inc VAT.
Equivalent Retail Price Per Disc: 26.1p

My writers HATE the Optima Blue 8x discs, have Ritek got the 16x dye right and more importantly will they keep the quality high when a larger amount of people start using 16 speed discs? Hmm…

{DV 3282} Ridisc Extreme Branded (16x) DVD-R in Packs of 25
Ridisc and Ritek are both publicising the launch of the product so we can assume they both believe it is a product they can be proud of.

ADVInfo: RITEKF1

SVP Price: £6.52 / Euro 9.60 inc VAT.
Equivalent Retail Price Per Disc: 26.1p

The RiDisc 2x were great, the RiDisc 4x were great (Until they stopped using the G04 dye…), the RiDisc Blue 8x seem to have settled on the reliable CMC Mag AE1 dye but I’ve never been a great fan of the G05 “Xtreme” RiDiscs for some reason.

Also I notice some of the discs in 25 packs especially no longer use tubs, instead opting for shrinkwrap packaging. I hate the packaging, you want to use one disc and you have nowhere to put the other 24!

It will be interesting to see how these new lines perform over the next few weeks/months

I had rather seen the Verbatim 25 packs of TY than all these test discs but oh well - more cheap 16x to the ppl :slight_smile:

It’s a logical result, 16x dvd will be common as 48/52x cd-r soon.
I’m pretty sure that’s Datawrite Red are made by infosmart using fake TDK id

The prices on 25 packs of 8x Verbatim DVD-R though are pretty good. Not bad if you enter in the code for disqworld. Not much on single orders but if you order several packs you can save a pound or two.

Where do they have the “disqworld” offer?

Simple. When you log in enter in

username: disqworld

password: price

As mentioned it won’t save you much on a single 25 pack but if you order in larger quantities it will knock off a pound or two off your total. About time that forum did something worthwhile for people. :wink:

I ordered 200 Fuji 8x TY for £44 inc delivery. Good enough for me! :slight_smile:

Same here - it’s when the tubs go down that the dreaded TY hunt starts all over again :slight_smile:

how do you know they will be the TY? I bet you get ritek

{DV 3251} Fujifilm (8x) DVD+R in Spindle Tubs of 25
ADVINFO: RITEK R03/YUDEN000T02
(We can’t specify which dye type you will receive).

according to this post, theyve only got ty in stock at the moment. that could change tho.

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showpost.php?p=1094951&postcount=169

Yup i just got 100 Fuji today from SVP - T02. - Hope they keep them that way :smiley: