Lost sonic record now

I used to have sonic record now and ever since my computer crashed I had Geek Squad come in and fix the promblem but now sonic record is no longer on my computer.I had them come back and they said I would have to download it all over again.This software I believed came with my comp and I cant seem to find it.Is there a free software of sonic record now that I can get? Also the same thing happen to music match.It comes up but I can no longer burn any cd’s.It says that there is no drive connection.What can I do?

I suggest you download and use Imgburn.

I used to have sonic record now and ever since my computer crashed I had Geek Squad come in and fix the promblem but now sonic record is no longer on my computer.I had them come back and they said I would have to download it all over again.This software I believed came with my comp and I cant seem to find it.Is there a free software of sonic record now that I can get? Also the same thing happen to music match.It comes up but I can no longer burn any cd’s.It says that there is no drive connection.What can I do?

The last post gave the best advice but you might want to look at the application disc that should have came along with the operating system disc
to reinstall the programs that you have been using such as Sonic Record and MusicMatch if so desired.