Lost posts?

vbimport

So I’ve been using myce since the early cd freaks days but been inactive for the last few years because of the usual life stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I see that I’m shown as “post count: 1” and can’t find my old posts when I search through my profile - I’m not asking out of ego, it’s just that I was trying to find some old threads I participated in which had some useful info I wanted.

Is this because I was inactive for so long?

[QUOTE=dkazaz;2703163]So I’ve been using myce since the early cd freaks days but been inactive for the last few years because of the usual life stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

Now I see that I’m shown as “post count: 1” and can’t find my old posts when I search through my profile - I’m not asking out of ego, it’s just that I was trying to find some old threads I participated in which had some useful info I wanted.

Is this because I was inactive for so long?[/QUOTE] How long did you say you were inactive? I mean you joined in 2004 and I cant imagine any posts other than Living Room Forums and could have been affected. If there is anything that I can help you with please let me know. Great to have you back and posting again.:wink:

Hi and thanks for your reply!

I’m pretty sure I posted a bunch of questions on the DVD scans threads for the various writers I’ve owned over the years as well as on rpc1 firmwares but all I can find is a single (relatively recent) post about SSDs.

I have a feeling I might have been registered under the username dimitrik with a different email address though. I’ve been trying to figure this out for the last half hour with no luck…

Is there any chance you created a second account? There doesn’t seem to be any record here of any deleted posts by your account.

If you keep old e-mail, try searching for any e-mail with “Reply to thread” in the subject. If you have any, have a look at the first line which says “Hello …,” as what follows the ‘Hello’ is your username. If this is anything other than dkazaz, try logging in with that or do a “Lost Password?” if you can’t remember the password.

Another option would be to send me a Private Message with the e-mail addresses you had around that time (if you don’t mind doing this). I can do a look-up to check if there was any other user username registered with each e-mail address.

Edit: I didn’t see your reply until I posted this.

[QUOTE=Seán;2703172]Is there any chance you created a second account? There doesn’t seem to be any record here of any deleted posts by your account.

If you keep old e-mail, try searching for any e-mail with “Reply to thread” in the subject. If you have any, have a look at the first line which says “Hello …,” as what follows the ‘Hello’ is your username. If this is anything other than dkazaz, try logging in with that or do a “Lost Password?” if you can’t remember the password.

Another option would be to send me a Private Message with the e-mail addresses you had around that time (if you don’t mind doing this). I can do a look-up to check if there was any other user username registered with each e-mail address.

Edit: I didn’t see your reply until I posted this.[/QUOTE]

Great, I’ll give it a try and come back to you if I don’t get anywhere. Thanks!