Lost my LITE_ON EZ-DUB eZAU422-08 software disk

vbimport

I need to reload my system but can’t find my software disk that came with my burner (lost during a move?)

If anyone has it, would you be willing to make me an ISO of the disk that I could download so that I could burn one for myself?

I tried to do this through LITE-ON but you can only download the EZ-DUB software which will not function without NERO. NERO essentials 7 (? I think that’s right) is included on the original EZ-DUB disk. They also said that they can no longer send me a copy of the original disk. They also said that EZ-DUB only works with that version of NERO. When I downloaded EZ-DUB from LITE-ON and tried to install it, it said… sorry you must install NERO(…) before installing this… then it shuts down. So… I have to have the original disk that shipped with the drive which has both NERO and EZ-DUB on it.

I think the disk must be one for a eZAU422-08 because some of the EZ-DUB drives did not have LightScribe… but mine does.

Hope I’m not asking too much… and thanks in advance for even considering it! Any other comments welcome. You can email me directly if you wish. Thanks!

I have no solution, directly. Here’s the link to OLDVERSION.COM, however, and perhaps the Lite-On EZ DUB might be under MULTIMEDIA or UTILITIES.

Here’s the NERO page from OLDVERSION.COM, however. The threat that EZ-DUB “only works with” one version of Nero almost makes me want to test it, however, almost all of these NERO products require a serial number - at least until you get down to NERO BURNLITE 10.06, which is a free-to-install Burn Engine. That’s all it is, too - it’s a more-stripped-down product than ESSENTIALS and if Essentials contains video-edit or convert abilities that EZ-DUB uses, then software on this page may not solve the EZ DUB demands.

I wonder if a place like B&H Photo (a reseller) might have those laying around on their dust-collector shelves?

[QUOTE=ChristineBCW;2712110]I have no solution, directly. Here’s the link to OLDVERSION.COM, however, and perhaps the Lite-On EZ DUB might be under MULTIMEDIA or UTILITIES.

Here’s the NERO page from OLDVERSION.COM, however. The threat that EZ-DUB “only works with” one version of Nero almost makes me want to test it, however, almost all of these NERO products require a serial number - at least until you get down to NERO BURNLITE 10.06, which is a free-to-install Burn Engine. That’s all it is, too - it’s a more-stripped-down product than ESSENTIALS and if Essentials contains video-edit or convert abilities that EZ-DUB uses, then software on this page may not solve the EZ DUB demands.

I wonder if a place like B&H Photo (a reseller) might have those laying around on their dust-collector shelves?[/QUOTE]

I did not find what I needed at OldVersion.com but as it turns out, I tore the house apart ‘again’ and finally found the original disk. I appreciate your response… I have never heard of OldVersion.com, but now I have it bookmarked. From now on, I will make ISO’s of all my software disks and cloud’em! Thanks again.

Myce, we copy our Install CDs to old hard-drives and set them aside, as well as having a backup copy of the disk. The hard-drive copying is a semi-annual event, or maybe once a year. Big mass copy routine. That’s why God invented old hard-drives.

Someone else passed along OldVersion and, while it’s not perfect (as you discovered), it’s the best I’ve found but I’m always scratching around, trying to find other sites that store old versions, too.