taken from the help-file (you can open it right... ?!):
If you lose the Admin password, follow these steps to regain administrative access:
- Close Administrator dialog
- Stop WinRoute Engine
- Open the system registry (go to Start->Run and type in "regedit")
- In registry go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TinySoftware\WinRoutePro\User
- Find the key number (most often 0), where the "name" item has the value "Admin"
- Change this name to any another (e.g. Oldadmin)
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\TinySoftware\WinRoutePro, find the item "AdminUserAdded" and change its value to 0.
- Start WinRoute engine and run WinRoute Administration program
This operation will cause WinRoute to run, as if it were the first time and will create the new administrator account with the default name Admin and no password.
In the menu Settings->User accounts, delete the user Oldadmin.
BTW, I'm back too...