Looking to buy a DVD burner

vbimport

I am looking to buy a dvd burner

which one of these are the better one
Song DRU-840A
Liteon Lh-20A1F
Asus DRW-1814BLT

i wanted to know out those 3 casue i buy form my country and well i am not able 2 ship in any burner or anything and i called around some computer store and that what they have

I just wanted 2 know which one of them is a better drive to buy i am looking mainly at burning lots of dvd DL

can some please helpme out here i really need a dvd burner soon

Lh-20a1f?

Lh-20a1H

do does any know which one better i think the sony is my best bet

BUMP so can any help me i was thinking of going with the sony ??

Personally I’d prolly get the LiteOn, some people would say to get the Sony. Just like buying a car there’s not necessarily a right answer, it involves looking at features and seeing what you’d prefer.

Get a Pioneer 215D/115D and you’ll be King. :smiley:

Think you’ve enough drives to perform PIE/PIF scans with if you like, but with Pio drives you don’t even need to do that because these drives will burn everytning well, no matter what you throw at them.
[I]Note,[/I] I’m an old Litey fan, but atm Pio’s are best.

[QUOTE=pinto2;2036566]Get a Pioneer 215D/115D and you’ll be King. :smiley:

Think you’ve enough drives to perform PIE/PIF scans with if you like, but with Pio drives you don’t even need to do that because these drives will burn everytning well, no matter what you throw at them.
[I]Note,[/I] I’m an old Litey fan, but atm Pio’s are best. [/QUOTE]Gotta love these new Pioneers :iagree:

Ok i can;t get any other drives but the drives i posted above so it don’t matter if u tell me to get a pioneer no one in my country selling them

anywas the reason i choosed the sony was becasue i saw some reviews right on this forum and apprently it has better burning results not sure if i am reading them correctly

[QUOTE=wany;2036833]Ok i can;t get any other drives but the drives i posted above so it don’t matter if u tell me to get a pioneer no one in my country selling them

anywas the reason i choosed the sony was becasue i saw some reviews right on this forum and apprently it has better burning results not sure if i am reading them correctly[/QUOTE]

I published the reviews for the Sony and the ASUS drives you are considering; I also use the Lite-On drive.

The Sony is a solid performer, however, I would get the Lite-On which is a good performer and you will find an extraordinary support forum for the Lite-On drives here at CDFreaks.

My recommendation is the Lite-On first, then the Sony followed by the ASUS.

i am looking basically at burning alot dual layr dvd and sony look better than the liteon in the reviews

The LiteOn drive beats the Sony/Samsung* drive for DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL, as far as I know. :flower:

*: [the Sony is a rebadged Samsung]

[QUOTE=Albert;2037028]The LiteOn drive beats the Sony/Samsung* drive for DVD+R DL and DVD-R DL, as far as I know. :flower:

*: [the Sony is a rebadged Samsung][/QUOTE]

:iagree:

My LiteOn DL burning beats Samsung 203B (Highly overrated!)