Looking for Verbatim MCC 004, where to buy?

vbimport

Hi, I’m in the US and I’m looking for the best Dual Layer DVD+R available. From what I’ve read, it seems that Verbatim MCC 004 is what I’m looking for, or would any Verbatim DL disc be fine? Do Verbatim DVD+R DL discs even have different media codes? Is there any way to tell if I’m buying at Bestbuy or from a website? Thanks for the help.

MCC004 is Verbatim 16x +R SL. What you’re looking for is +R DL, the commonest of which will be MKM 001 (2.4x) or MKM 003 (8x).

I’d look at www.rima.com - plenty of our members shop there. :slight_smile:

Thanks, so I don’t need to worry about specific media codes as long as I buy verbatim right? What about the Made in India stuff I’ve been reading about?

Made in India has been increasing in quality, so don’t worry too much about it. As with all media do a test burn, see if it meets or exceeds your expectations, and work from there. :wink:

And in most locales, just buying Verbatim is good enough. :iagree:

[quote=Albert;2086704]Made in India has been increasing in quality, so don’t worry too much about it.[/quote]I’ve had such good luck with MII -R Verbies for the past few months, I’m starting to look for MII when I buy now. :iagree: