Looking for the old version of nero, 6.3.1.25

Anyone care to link me or send me? Nero 6.6.0.1 doesn’t like me, it seems to crash randomly on my computer, just closes itself and it’s starting to frustrate me. I’ve got version 6.3.0.3, but i want 6.3.1.25 since reading these forums, that version seems to be the best, so anyone care to share? :slight_smile:

I have this file but cant email since I am on snail dial-up

is there any way for u to get this file to me? =/

Depending on where u are I could mail it to you - postage and CD is your charge.
Whim me your details and I check the postage for you

ur australila o_O, im california lol, thats way far o_O. I was hoping someone had a link or an FTP where it was uploaded to =/

Try astalavista.com
:wink:

let me know in case u change your mind :bigsmile:
Postage/CD would be AU$4

ftp://ftp5.nero.com/software/NeroBurnigROM/nero63125.exe - probably on other Nero FTPs as well

That’s a DEMO version.

Enter a valid serial number and it will turn into a licensed version…

[QUOTE=soulesschild;737202]Anyone care to link me or send me? Nero 6.6.0.1 doesn’t like me, it seems to crash randomly on my computer, just closes itself and it’s starting to frustrate me. I’ve got version 6.3.0.3, but i want 6.3.1.25 since reading these forums, that version seems to be the best, so anyone care to share? :)[/QUOTE]

Go to
http://oldversion.com/program.php?n=nero
You can get any version you want. I suggest 6.6.0.18 as the best ner0 6 there is.
6,6.1.15 is also good

Nero is hosted on filehippo.com. If you search for it you’ll notice two different nero’s. Nero Burning Rom 8.3.2.1 and Nero Burning Rom 6.6.1.15c, which are both the latest releases for that specific version.

If you go to 6, you’ll see the various versions of nero 6 on the right, clikcing on anyone changes the top link to say Download This Version. This can also be done for nero 8 which includes versions down to Nero 7.0.1.2