Looking for professionell DVD- RIP/Archive/Multiply/Authoring Software

vbimport

Hi

I am looking for a software which combines the following features:

• Rip whole DVDs but store trackwise.
  • (optional) convert to mpg4, H.264 or …
  • Ripped (and converted) tracks are to be organised by a database, so
    that its easy to find them via keywords / filters.
  • Create DVDs from different Tracks and add (simple) menues to the DVD.
  • (appreciated) support for multiple DVD-Drives.
  • The Software has to handle 1000+ Tracks.

Thx for all hints!

Good luck

we have money :slight_smile:

GET ANY DVD THEN RIP YOUR DVDs USING NERO RECODE IF YOU HAVE TO MP4 AND YOU CAN CHOOSE HOW MUCH SPACE IT MUST TAKE UP

the killer features is the database.
i could use a desktop search engine (and probably will, if i dont find any software that supports this (didn’t know it would be that hard@Bob)).
but a desktop search doesnt allow you to search the track length and sort the resultes, does it?

btw. does nero support multiple drives?

What Do You Mean Mutiple Drives You Can Only Rip From One Drive At A Time

The Mp4 Files Are Stored On Your Hdd And You Can Play Them With Show Time

[quote=neustadt;2102093]the killer features is the database.
i could use a desktop search engine (and probably will, if i dont find any software that supports this (didn’t know it would be that hard@Bob)).
but a desktop search doesnt allow you to search the track length and sort the resultes, does it?

btw. does nero support multiple drives?[/quote]

There really is not one piece of software that will do all those functions and anything that comes close is over 6 figures.

You are going to half to settle for using multiple pieces of software. Which will be a lot cheaper.

:cool::cool:

[QUOTE=neustadt;2101706]Hi

I am looking for a software which combines the following features:

• Rip whole DVDs but store trackwise.
  • (optional) convert to mpg4, H.264 or …
  • Ripped (and converted) tracks are to be organised by a database, so
    that its easy to find them via keywords / filters.
  • Create DVDs from different Tracks and add (simple) menues to the DVD.
  • (appreciated) support for multiple DVD-Drives.
  • The Software has to handle 1000+ Tracks.

Thx for all hints![/QUOTE]

Many DVD editing authoring softwares allow you to capture and break up your capture into “timed captures”, “scene break”, or by “file size limits”.
They will also convert to multiple formats
They will allow you to create dvds by mixing and merging an assortment of tracks.
Running multiple instances of the software can allow you to burn to multiple drives. However, it is generally recommended that you run one instance at a time, and only burn to one drive at a time. If you want to save time with the encoding/authoring process, you can use “batch encoding”. The actual burning part only takes about 6 minutes.
Most softwares can handle as many tracks as you want to put into the timeline, but if you want levels of tracks. If you are talking overlay or transition or seperate audio tracks, most of the inexpensive ones only allow 4 or 5 tracks. Programs such as Adobe Premiere, Vegas 8, Avid Express, Liquid Edition, are all professional level softwares which cost a few hundred dollars and offer many many overlay tracks.

Guys,
I’m looking for a good DVD Verification software.

Please help

nero CD DVD Speed