Looking for GOOD BWA for True Crime New York City

vbimport

Anyone have GOOD BWA for True Crime New York City?

Plz send it to zillka@mail.ru

PS Cant find it at all.

Why not make your own? :wink:

716 Plex - SUXXX. This is second one that refuse to read burned CD. I’ve bring it to service. SO i can’t make GOOD bwa for this game.

Fair enough then but have you tried running your lousy bwa files through blindwrite’s cleaner? That will often fix the problems.

Nope. my LiteOn DVD-ROM can’t do it. Just a lot of spikes.

Have you tried at different speeds? Although most people believe that slower is better (for cds), I’ve found that both my Litey dvds do best at 12x.

Do you think i’m a lamer? :wink:

Ok i have a fixed “.exe” file of the game which means you can play the game whithout the cd in your drive. If you would like it i can send it to your e-mail?

Just tell me when.

Your welcome, Bye

Hey, You said you are looking for a bwa file of “True Crime® New York City.” I have a fixed “.exe” file of the game which means you can play the game without the cd in your drive. Would you want me to send it to you? Tell me your e-mail and i’ll see what i can do.

Your welcome, BYE

@ the ghost101

Fixed exes are illegal and offering to make them available is not permitted by the forum rules. Please read them before posting again.

Ok i am very sorry man, didn’t know that what you do is very legal, by teaching people how to copy games.

So if I were you i would not be talking. :cop: :iagree: :cool:

Spare us the ill-informed sarcasm.

FYI, making a back-up copy of a game that you own is legal in practically every country in the world.

Still loocking for good BWA for this game.

Ok i’ll send you something that will help you with your problem.

Just tell me your e-mail and i’ll help with your problem.